Freeroam Extreme Now Live. (Looking for Co-Owner & Moderators)

Hello i am Neo and today i would like to present to you a new freeroam server called Freeroam Extreme or FX for short.

In this new server we wanna take the freeroam aspect of GTA to the extreme and this includes doing lots of things like meeting new ppl, going to meets, playing pvp, cruises and much more.

These are a few things we offer.

1. Custom Time and weather.
  2. Custom Cars.
  3. Custom Maps (More to be added in the future.)
  4. Custom Clothing.
  5. Cruises, Meets and PVP hangouts.
  6. Custom Nos and anti-lag
    And much more.

So come on by try out our new server and we hope you enjoy and have fun.
The links to the FX discord and Server connect will be down below. Thanks.

Also we are looking to add new staff to our server as well so if you have experience in moderation don’t hesitate to hit me up on my DMs. my username is Mr. Anderson#9999 Thx.

FX DISCORD: Freeroam Extreme
FX SERVER CONNECT: Freeroam Extreme / Cfx.re

Looking for a co-owner as well. thanks

Bump +1

Bump +1

I was hoping this server would come back from the dead with its new owner but it was dead months after thehangoutclub freeroam 2.0 server was brought back by me due to trust issues with hux but nevertheless I did have a devoloper fix my server issues and then I pemabanned the dev after failing to help me fix the server alot of people love mine with the new chat and vmenu just like frx we are looking for new maps to add but I do miss that shuto I really liked to cruise on in alot and explore because this was shortly shutdown after months passed away but rip freeroam Extreme and hello thehangoutclub freeroam 2.0 out on five m still exists today. looking better management for the server we all know and loved very much. as thehangoutclub freeroam 2.0 still has problems that I can not fix on my own best of good luck to his server frx and my server is very close to frx due to stolen resources I still do not have but the new chat from frx was used on mine. and a playboy mansion we’re saying goodbye to freeroam Extreme i’m looking forward to meeting new people on thehangoutclub freeroam 2.0!