[FREE] YODA CEMETERY ROBBERY - ox_lib

The Yoda CEMETERY ROBBERY is now available!:star2:

:movie_camera: Preview: Click here
:link: GitHub: Click here

The yoda cemetery robbery allows players to dig graves in the cemetery and collect valuable items they may find hidden within. Read the ReadMe file for better experience.

OTHER SCRIPTS:

ADVANCEDGARBAGEJOB

GARBAGEJOB

OXYRUNS

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 900
Requirements ox_lib
Support Yes
9 Likes

github link not working :3

1 Like

404 error

1 Like

You can download it now. Sorry for that :grin:

Try again. Sorry for that :grin:

Really good! Keep doing this!

1 Like

your sick and twisted BUT I LOVE IT haha … great job man keep it up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Having a sort of big problem with this 1. I can’t rob the npc that spawn and 2. U can spam the shovel and it spawns the npc again and again some sort of cooldown for it would be wonderful

1 Like

Thank you very much, I got the idea of a Portuguese server :sweat_smile:

Oh shit, i’ll fix it sorry for that. And thx for the report :smile:

Done, now you can´t start a robbery while you’re robbing. So you can’t spam to spawn many peds. And now it’s not possible to robbery a tomb that was robbed.

Downloaded the new version tried it out i don’t know am i missing something or what but getting these issues.

1. I have to restart the script after server restart manually since i cant loot the npc
  2. The mass npc are back the msg pops up but so does the npc’s :smiley:
  3. Getting this error msg “SCRIPT ERROR: @yoda-cemetery-robbery/server/server.lua:235: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘GetPlayerData’)”
1 Like

It’s special thank you

1 Like

I’m going to see what’s wrong, thx for the report and sorry for the errors. Makes part of the process xd :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Done, can you try it now? You are the best to find bugs, whenever I need can I contact you ? :grin:

Yeah sure i will try it now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright, I tested it seems to work 90% better. The only issue I’m having is that when the server is restarted, I still need to manually restart the script for it to work. I’m getting this error, and I’m not sure if the script restart issue is somehow related to my own server’s problem

What framework do you use?

Nice work :boom:

1 Like

Not really working, You can’t target the ped that spawns. I’m using ox target, ox inventory, with esx framework.

1 Like