[FREE][YMAP] Hanging Dog Ranch decluttered

Free release of Hanging Dog Ranch being cleaned up from all the clutter, the place is much more enjoyable to play in once all of the debris and everything else is removed! You can get it for free on my Tebex the cost is set to $0 but if you’d like show some support buy putting in your own price I’d appreciate it a lot!
Before

After

UPDATED 10/08/2024!
Changes:

• Removed outhouse from the front of the property

Fixes:

• Removed glowing fire light that could be seen from a distance
  • Removed existing LOD models
  • Removed the ability to take cover against removed models

Download:
Ryders_Mods.rar (295.2 KB)

Code is accessible Partial
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) Number of lines
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
8 Likes

Put 0.00 in price

1 Like

Updated with a version that has all of the tents, the wagon and the outhouse removed.

Read the rules for free stuff

• Free releases: Releases that are released for free must contain a direct download and may not be Escrow protected, you may include a Tebex link but it may not be the only download.

Please include a direct download as mentioned in the rules

when i load this in i am still getting a bunch of wagons and such down by the main gates of the ranch, even after adding the updated files

You’ll most likely need to disable some RDO IPLs using an IPL tool, this only removes the base game mapping.

Hi,
I have installed your YMAP but the ranch is constantly on fire. I have no idea why or how. Do you know could be causing this?
I do have some items still showing but I appreciate I need to use an IPL tool to sort that.
Thanks

If you can send a screenshot of what you mean I might be able to help out better but it wouldn’t be caused by this as far as I’m aware.

Thanks for the map, can you also clean the house from the inside?

1 Like

Hey thanks for the work! I’ve got the ymap installed as well as another hanging dog mod that cleans out the interior of the main home. i’ve removed the interior mod so its just yours, however it is not loading. I have it in my server.cfg and it shows in my active resources - the map changes are not visible, but when i hit restart on that resource it will start normally and the map changes to reflect the mod. is there another way to start the resource? do i only need to add “ensure Ryders_Mods” ? Please let me know, thanks!

Do i have to request all the ipls first?

@QuantumJux you should only need to add ‘start Ryders_Mods’ to your config and it should work directly from there.

@Duck_x you will need to load the correct IPLs first and make sure that you aren’t loading the MP IPLs

Also, after quite a long break I am back and decided to fix this up a little! A new download has been added to the main post along with what has been updated/changed.

UPDATED 10/08/2024!
Changes:

• Removed outhouse from the front of the property

Fixes:

• Removed glowing fire light that could be seen from a distance
  • Removed existing LOD models
  • Removed the ability to take cover against removed models