[FREE] Wanted UI script

Wanted UI

Hi there! It’s been a long time since my last release on the CFX platform, and this is also my first RedM release. In my research to make the AI law enforcement function, I came across how to make the Wanted UI to work. I know this isn’t completely unknown, but I didn’t see a public free release for it. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Inside the resource is a small API set up for the Wanted UI, along with some test functions. This release is intended to help educate fellow developers in how this stuff works since most other UI elements like the honor bar use databindings to set this info. So keep in mind; optimization is not prioritized in this release.

How it works

Seems there’s 3 different message index’s which can be used to setup different notifications like so;

You are also able to swap between 4 different lower texts that can be set by a label or a raw string.

There are also different text styles you can apply to the main text;

You can also apply certain effects such as the wanted cooldown, or the known spotted effect;

Here’s a video to also showcase how it works;

Release

lawui.zip (2.3 KB)

All my releases are always free unless specified, and all of my releases & research are posted in my modding discord first for free as well.

3 Likes