[FREE][VORP] VORP_METABOLISM Corrected

)

VORP Metabolism Lua version

Edited by Heros

Heros Correction of the script

Fix VORP_METABOLISM using RedemRP:Reboot

• Consumed items are well placed in the hand

• The correct item model is displayed in hand when you use it and you no longer have the problem of the apple putting itself in the place of others

• You have the use of items like the fan, any type of tobacco, alcohol (Wine, Beer, Whiskey, Shampan glasses, Moonshine, Rum and others)

• You can adjust the effects of alcohol according to the type of alcohol consumed

• Totally OPEN source, you can modify according to your desires

• Set the model of each item that is consumed, you can find them here: https://rdr2.mooshe.tv/

• Changed UI for hunger and thirst needs using JavaScript to have it like health & Stamina, than around the map, especially if you use the minimap without GPS.

• Choose how to consume for each item: “eat” or “drink”

• You can set how to consume for animations, for example for stew or for bottle

Get it there: Download on GitHub

Credits

Original script:

| Code is accessible Yes
| Subscription-based No
| Support Yes

2 Likes

Dude, this is awesome! As someone who’s just getting into this and has just started trying to edit the vorp_metabolism script, you’re a lifesaver.

1 Like

the items are still in the wrong spot :frowning: a bit better placed, but the rotation is off.

I do not have this problem, check if you are not using a second script that is using the function too !

Would you be able to add an additional animation, like the “eatbowl” where instead of eating out of the bowl with a spoon, its an open can? A lot of canned food options. I attempted to use the eatbowl format and change the bowl prop to the open can prop, but it didn’t work. I’m new to the adding customs things into scripts.