[FREE] Video Player NUI [STANDALONE]

Short description:

It’s a simple NUI that you can use with any other script regardless of framework. It can be useful for mission systems and other events, possibly for playing in-game tutorials.

I look forward to your suggestions and feedback. I hope it will be useful for some people.

Preview:

Download: GitHub

Other Scripts and Models:

[PAID] [ESX] LootMaster [Loot System] [Server Synced] [Escrow]

[PAID] [ESX] LootMaster [Loot System] [Server Synced] [Open Source]

[PAID][STANDALONE] Easter Props

[PAID] [STANDALONE] Bloods Gang Outfit Package

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 150+
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
10 Likes

Looks great in the picture, maybe a preview would be good

Hi, You mean do you think there should be a video presentation of it?

Yea like a preview vid

Here, I have added a short preview video.

You could make it in iframe and then preview youtube video. For example you paste that command but you as well specify the youtube video url and then it loads up the video or gets specified title from list.

Hi, yes you can use the iframe if you want to play a youtube video, I can also make both available and display the one you want to use. The reason I didn’t use iframe is because not everyone likes to upload their video to youtube and load it from there, but uploading it to the server and playing it from there is enough.

Is it possible to add the full screen option and not be able to interact with the video player?

I’ll have to look into it.

its not working i did all what u told in the read me file but still not working or may be i do somting wrong can you please help me i need it so much thank you

What’s wrong?

Is there a discord channel? I used the plugin according to the instructions but I /PlayVideo showed that the instructions were not present

Hi, the command you see in the video is not part of the script, it’s a resource that only stores exports. The command you see in the video is just an illustration.