[FREE] Vehicle Rollover Script for FiveM – New Release!

Hello FiveM Community,

I’m excited to share my new Vehicle Rollover Script with you! This script detects when a vehicle flips over and provides visual feedback along with a notification. It also ensures that the script only triggers for certain vehicle types.

Video: Video
Download: crashdetection.zip (1015 Bytes)

Features

Rollover Dection: The script detects when the player’s vehicle has rolled over by checking the vehicle’s roll angle.

Camera Shake: Upon rollover, the script triggers a camera shake effect to simulate the impact.

Engine Damage: The vehicle’s engine health is reduced, causing it to smoke and become undriveable, but without catching fire.

Notification: A GTA Online-style notification appears, informing the player that the vehicle has been damaged due to the rollover.

This script is completely standalone and does not rely on any external frameworks or dependencies,making it easy to integrate into any FiveM server.

8 Likes

Here’s a free version I just made. It uses fewer lines of code, is less resource-intensive, and is completely free.

5 Likes

Flagged, 25 lines lol

I apologize for the earlier mistake regarding the code line count. The script actually contains 36 lines, not 25 as previously mentioned. Additionally, I want to let you know that the script is now available for free.
Have a great day!

nice work bro, gracias