[FREE] VB-AC (Anticheat for FiveM) (Nearly Standalone)

Yep, v3.0 is fully complete :slight_smile:

Thanks also what steam id do we use?

When i push “insert” it does nothing, I have to restart the resource for it to work … why?

Have you started the resources at the end of the cfg? You have to start menuv first too

You should use the steamid of your admins. You can get your steamid using websites like steamid.pro

After installing the 3.0 update.

I am amazed for you … I hope this continues to be developed … even better if there is an automatic update feature :grinning:

Fixed :slight_smile:

Are at the end of the .cfg

#----ANTI----#
ensure menuv
ensure VB-AC

But dont work…

Have you whitelisted your admins? I’ve uploaded a new version on GitHub that should fix some of that things, you can check it out :slight_smile:

I seem to have a problem with some of my false players being detected banned using a cheat, whether it’s anti-rogdoll, modify vehicle, spawn a blacklisted prop, weapon clip, revive detected, the average detected is a police job, ems, mechanic

Whitelist them. There’s an installation file in the script that tells you how to do so.

But there’s a problem. I use ghmattimysql. The database is incompatible. Help me!!

good anticheat

Thanks!

please how to change the menuv button?

with insert but make this in your server cfg
add_ace vbacadmin allow
add_ace identifier.steam:000000000000000 vbacadmin allow

insert

anyway to stop this?

You have to edit the anti injection file generated in your bob74_ipl resource, there you’ll have to remove every native/function that is related to DrawRect