[FREE] TruckJob - Work as a truck driver

Its awesome to see people making standalone jobs, especially free ones!

Thanks for your efforts!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome! Keep it up!

1 Like

Is it possible to add multiple depot locations to start from?

At the moment no, but it’s a relatively easy thing to implement

raises eyebrows so0o0o0o0o0 @lama-development :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

Perhaps in an update sometime?
Additionally, a marker on ground perhaps at the depot location?

You should be able to add a marker by simply placing this line:

DrawMarker(1, Config.BlipLocation.x, Config.BlipLocation.y, Config.BlipLocation.z, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.5, 0, 150, 255, 128, 0, 0, 0, 0)

below line 35 in the client.lua

doesnt work :frowning:

where did I mess up haha

Mhhh, I’ll have to check, I will help you tomorrow

I turned off a the script PoliceEMSActivity (police blips/livemap) and now they are showing … wtf! No idea why that script would conflict like that

Maybe GTA has like a limit on how many markers can be in the map at the same time (?)… not sure.

One thing I did notice, your config coords.
They are not compatible with blip coords.

For example:
{ x = -360.2, y = 6073.27, z = 31.5 }, -- Paleto Bay Market (1036)

Has to actually be:
{ x = -360.20, y = 6073.27, z = 31.50 }, -- Paleto Bay Market (1036)

Just for future reference if anything involving blips, really anything for that matter with coords, it cannot have a single decimal point in the coords or else FiveM hates it. Breaks entire scripts.

Now I am not sure if thats afffecting this overall issue I had or not. But I’ll see when I restart server next time as I adjusted the values for now.

Thanks, good to know

Will these be Standalone as well? Your truck driver job script is amazing and everyone in my server likes it

There is an option in the config.lua called UseND. You can just set that to false to make it standalone!

Is there a way to let the trailers despawn after a while?

Great job and were loving it!!! Amazing!

Perhaps you can get one of the many AutoDelete scripts that can work. You can set an idle time for vehicles before they get deleted automatically if not used. May work idk.

1 Like

Awesome thank you, I will use your other job scripts as well

Thx for the reply, ill try that !!

Guys, can you tell me how to make it so that after the trailer is handed over, the trailer disappears ??? if you can, in detail how to do it.

is there a way you could add ox_inventory support so that the player gets given money when the job is finished and maybe use ox_lib notfiys