[FREE] Trick Or Treat Script

Capture

Video Preview

gl-halloween.rar (73.6 KB)
Ello there Lads and Ladettes, since it’s October and there are already two paid trick or treat scripts, I give you my version for free. It uses bt-target, and includes a hundred or so locations already set up in the config.

Change the items straight in the config, as well as the amount. Included in the zip is the images I used for the items that I set mine up to use.

Reposting because I forgot to put the download in the other post. :man_facepalming:

It’s made for ESX BUT IF YOU NEED TO CONVERT IT, Just change this one event in the server Lua

RegisterServerEvent('gl-halloween:getSurprise',function()
	local xPlayer = ESX.GetPlayerFromId(source)
	local surprise = Config.Items[math.random(#Config.Items)] 
	xPlayer.addInventoryItem(surprise,Config.Amount)
end)

to whatever your framework uses, and that’s it.

gl-halloween.rar (73.6 KB)

12 Likes

Nice script for the halloween coming :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Do I have to use bt-target? how do I get that out of your script?

It’s missing a spider candy! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah you do, I’m not going to spend the time setting up drawtext or markers unfortunately. Sorry.

2 Likes

That’s a shame :frowning: but thanks for the answer anyway.

maybe someone else is doing it here.

2 Likes

Well, there are the two paid versions which use markers I believe :rofl: , or if someone wants to they’re more then welcome to edit my version and repost it.

1 Like

So because I am a dummy I left debugPoly=true

make sure to change it to debugPoly=false!

Nice !

2 Likes

Great work.

2 Likes

Nice job :ghost:

2 Likes

Thanks! Hope you guys can find uses for it on your server

wow, looks interestig. good work, at first was a bit confused with green cubes from debugPoly mode :wink:

2 Likes

What tricks are there?

Whatever you feel like adding ofcourse!

1 Like

Hello, j’ai l’impression que le premier registerevent ne ce lance pas des solutions ?

1 Like

Hi, sorry I only speak English

When I go to the houses nothing happens

this script uses bt-target, so you have to figure out, on which key you are able use bt-target (eye symbol).

1 Like

I made a QBCore version if anybody wants it, also modified a few things to make it a bit betterqb-halloween.zip (8.7 KB)

3 Likes