[FREE][tool] object controller gizmo

was bored and wanted to make something that was standalone using threejs gizmo for objects so here it is. thanks dolu and others for dolu_tool which made this possible.

keep in mind that this is more of a tool than a resource. should be used to create your own systems with the gizmo. like a furniture system or base building or something.

i use ox_lib in this script for a couple things like requesting the model and showing the text on screen. These things aren’t necessary for the script to work, so if you dont want to use ox_lib, you can still use this with a couple small tweaks

Preview

Click Here if video doesnt load

Updates

4/26

• added the controls into the textui and slightly adjusted the position of the gizmo so its more in the center of the object
20 Likes

Holy shit this is cool!

1 Like

Can you save the props where you place them ?

You are my new King. Samp vibes :saluting_face::smiling_face_with_tear::heart:

1 Like

Hello thank you for the release.

Can we save the props after a restart ?

Also did u test the ms with over 100+ props on? I have mine right now that has 1200+ props placed and saved and it’s quite good BUT i cannot rotate them like in CW and this only feat can change everything and not force u to go through CW

thank you

1 Like

PLEASE

do not compare creating ymaps with possible lods to CreateObject in game
if you want to create persistent object you should still use CW

1 Like

You can save props ingame after a restart without having to go through CW.

There is no logic for saving built in. Its just a way to control objects. A tool for developers. It does return the object’s position and rotation after its placed, so its definitely possible for any developer to make a system for themselves

Big W!

i shall be using this in some upcoming releases hehe :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Would be great if the rotation angles displayed on screen, or a button to rotate in 45 degree increments

1 Like

can be done for sure. ill see if i can get to it this week. feel free to create a PR if you want as well

Redacted.

One thing tho, make it possible to move the camera and the ped around when working with objects, since it get’s problematic not being able to move and do a propper placement.

And when using set ground gizmo dose not follow the object.

And could a export be added to set xyz of the object, so it could be tied in with something different that sends over xyz coords, if entered manually something like that.

Hello, would it be possible to have support to add the scale function as well as synchronization for all players when a modification is made please?