[Free] RPEmotes

Interesting :thinking: did you have to turn off collision for both peds or just one or, how’d you go about it? I’ll update it for shared emotes if I get more research as I’d love to be able to have a “guide”.

Hm. It’s interesting. Doing so allowed me to eat core items again, but not drink or use some of the other functions, which is a little weird for me. Still looking into it, but if you find some stuff when you look into it, I’ll look out for it! :slight_smile:

You absolute legend! It’s amazing to see someone so dedicated to a free project for the benefit of others. Thank you for everything you’ve done and continue to do for this excellent resource

Thank you for your feedback! I don’t take full credit but it’s nice to see the work has gone appreciated.

Update 2.0.8 - QB support

July 8 2022

Hello :slightly_smiling_face:

I have just added a new config option which supports the QB Framework in their fork of dpemotes.
If you’re using qb-core, you can now set Framework = 'qb-core' in the config file.
This should hopefully add every features their fork had.

Special thanks to @Stokes for testing these changes as I don’t have any qb environment available to me atm.

Minor Updates:

2 Likes

Update 2.0.9 - New emotes and configs

July 10 2022

Hello :slightly_smiling_face:

This update add few emotes and two new more settings to use with the emotes.

• Fix handshake emote

• Fix hug emotes

• Add piggy back emote

• Add a new carry emote (/nearby carry3)

• Add two CPR emotes (/nearby cprs and /nearby cprs3)

• Add dispenser emote

• Add Hostage emote

• Add Search emote

• Add SyncOffsetSide config to shared emotes
    Just like SyncOffsetFront but for the sides

• Add StartDelay config to emotes
    A small delay before starting the animation, useful to sync shared emotes for example

Credits

Credits to these

@ultrahacx Custom frisk animation
@aotcaribbean111 [Release] 4 Carrying Types (@barbiesv and @rubbertoe98)

2 Likes

Update 2.1.0 - Dog Carrying Shared Emotes :poodle::dog:

• Carry Big Dog

• Carry Small Dog:

Note: These are under the Shared Emotes section and can not be moved to the Animal Emotes section. Your furry friends can now request to have their masters carry them to bed :pleading_face::pray:t2::blush:

@kibukj @Tttony2x

doesnt support qb-core atm. still the same error…

Framework = qb-core,

Error: Screenshot by Lightshot

would be great if you could help me asap :slight_smile:

Try Framework = 'qb-core'

worked but for one reason still the same error:

it doesnt say “This emote does not exist” (if you type something like /e cigarrrr, some emote not exists)

it’s possible that the qbcore whatever the hell, is working with commands that have possibly been renamed. for example i think there’s a /e phone, but i renamed it to /e sms.

I don’t work with frameworks, so I have absolutely no idea what qbcore does nor what they have done with their code.

Ragdoll is disabled, all you need to do is simply enable it…

I have just tested /e cigar and it does work, so, it’s not an issue with my script but perhaps this qbcore nonsense. also, there is no /e cigarrr, it’s simply, /e cigar.

It’s a standalone script; IF and that’s a big if everything is setup correctly with your server, this script and the qbcore nonsense, it SHOULD work fine.

I have even provided info regarding ragdoll.

the problem is the old version of qbcore, i had to do myself much work that all is working. Just carry is not working. A fix for that would be great!

(carry is not a valid command)

Because carry is a shared emote, you have to do /nearby carry

i see, is he requesting for carry then?

1 Like

Just like any other shared emote yes

/e emotename - single emote

/nearby emotename - shared emotes, requires another player nearby

1 Like

Update 2.1.1 Minor Update :sunny:

They are static however can be set to move. Only issue is, the person at the front has control and can move, the other person does not, and can’t move their legs.

If you are one of the many people that grab the animations code, slap it in the old dpemotes or another menu, and cry that it doesn’t work or something is broken, you are on your own.

I am not assisting with outdated / other people’s resources.

2 Likes

is that script doing autoupdates? on dev it worked. 7 hours later on main after restart nothing works, was like i changed nothing. had to copy & paste it from dev again to bring it to work.

Nothing gets changed without doing anything