[FREE] [STANDALONE] | vHud | Advanced Minimalistic HUD

Released, 1.1.9 and it adds that feature, but i tried to add the position on the top of the minimap but it just doesn’t look good on all of the configurations which is why i removed it, there is currently only 2 hud positions available (Bottom Center/Right Of Minimap), and it should be responsive to different resolutions.

1.1.9 (2024-01-09)

Bug Fixes

• Bug Fixes with the new positioning. (08a54a9)
  • Mic value not displaying correctly (547c90d)

Features

• New Setting: HUD Position, you can now place the car hud and the status bar next to the MiniMap, and it’s responsive to different resolutions. (34d4025)

Front End

• Biggest re-design since the release of the script, allot of changes were made to the front-end.

Reverts

• Removed Hud Position 3 (On Top Of Minimap) due to it’s incompatibility with all of the features/framework options (8ea9f00)
1 Like

Thanks for the release and your quick work. I‘ll check it out during the week to see if it‘s what I‘m looking for.

1 Like

Thank you, please go ahead and send some feedback.

Then you do seatbelt = false, the seatbelt is still working

I’ll look into it.

Is there a way to remove certain things like speedometer?

Yes, you can just download the non-compiled version, then just remove that component then re-compile it again.

But as a configuration, then no.

Hello, very nice script. Is there any way to disable/delete health and armor indicator?

1 Like