[FREE] [STANDALONE] | vHud | Advanced Minimalistic HUD

Sorry for all the replies and updates, but i’m updating once again to v1.1.2

This isn’t a bug fix, but just a new feature, a version checker to see if you are on the latest update as well as checking if you have the correct version installed.

I was gonna ask some days ago about a version checker, keep up the good stuff man, merry christmas.

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you too mane, much love!

Also if you have any ideas on some future scripts (i need some ideas :o), please go ahead and send them.

Also all of my newer scripts are coming with a version checker from now on, and updated Vite and a couple of other packages if it’s NUI based.

Another update lmao, the order the script is running at is causing issues, basically if you don’t have the Status configuration set to true then the multi char won’t work, it’s a small mistake by me, but the issue is fixed with v1.1.3

Clean HUD. Has limited icons. Add the rest of the lineup and toggle on/off option. Maybe a feature to change icon colors.

Thank you, and i will consider adding those options in the future :heart:

this hud have seatbelt and stress? i look at the config but i cant find

No, i might add those in the future, but as of currently no.

Awesome script man, only thing I’d like to change is how responsive the speedometer is, i would like it to update instantly and not after a 1-2sec delay, do you know where i could tweak that?

1 Like

I’ll most likely add it as a setting in the future, but for optimization reasons it checks every second and has an animation to not make it look so bland.

Released 1.1.4 to add this feature.

Showcase: Streamable

Really apreciate it, you are one hell of a developer, listening to the community and delivering phenomenal work. Big thumbs up.

1 Like

Version 1.1.5 was released.

Features

• New Config option added: Seatbelt [ESX, QB] (be508f8)
  • New Transitions/animations added for a couple of components. (be508f8)
1 Like

hi, sorry i have an issue with a few players or random players where some load the thirsty and hunger and ID on top but others dont, do you know why is that issue? Also quick question how do we use the seabbelt? Also just wanted to know if you can add an option to disable the map while driving and to remove the health and shield from it?

1. To use the seatbelt you just need to set the framework to either ESX and QB and just set the Seatbelt bool to true.

2. I’ll look into adding those options.

Also please go ahead and send me a DM on discord: vipex.v, i want to look into the issues with those players.

All done however it flashes and with the letter K dont work

The flashing is just a feature when the seatbelt isn’t on, it’s not a complete seatbelt mechanic, it’s just displaying, meaning you need to have a Seatbelt mechanic already in the server, such as esx_cruisecontrol and idk the one for QBCore.

Released v1.1.7

Features

• Harness Support added for QB.
  • Stress Support added for QB.
  • Slightly re-designed the percentage HUD Theme.

Back End Improvements

• Improving code quality by automating multiple tasks.

Have an idea, what about a cinematic feature like qb hud?

I’ll look into adding it in the future.