[Free] [Standalone] Vehicle Control Menu | Heavily Inspired

do you have a discord?

Yes, feel free to contact me on discord, my @ is: vipex.v

1 Like

I use this script and use the command vehmenu
The control menu does not appear, only the mouse appears.

You most likely just didnā€™t download a release version, meaning the non compiled version.

Either download it here: Release v1.0.6 Ā· vipexv/v-vehControl Ā· GitHub

Or compile it yourself.

Would also be nice if you could make it so the engine doesnā€™t start automatically when you enter the vehicle and you should start it by using the control menu. Cuz now the engine button is kinda useless.

1 Like

I completely agree!

1 Like

Quick announcement regarding this script and the future of it.

Yes i will be updating this but as of currently i feel like itā€™s in a stable enough position, so i will be focusing on other projects, i will be updating this whenever iā€™m available or i deem a feature necessary.

hi any news for aircrafts ?

No, itā€™s a consideration for a future update, but as of currently i havenā€™t been focusing on this project, iā€™ve been dealing with a couple of other things.

1 Like

update with the engine would be great

1 Like

To be honest, i havenā€™t got around to working on the new update for this script due to personal IRL issues, when i work on it iā€™ll see if i can include it.

I appreciate you mentioning this again, and iā€™ve seen it, i just havenā€™t got around to work on it, much love mane!

1 Like

I have just been notified of people impersonating me, my official discord username is: vipex.v, Iā€™ve seen multiple people getting scammed by this and thinking itā€™s me.

Keep in mind that username and display name are 2 different things, username is special to each user and only 1 person can have it, the username is below the display name on discord.

Just found this, and itā€™s pretty awesome. Thanks for this, as well as making it free!

1 Like

Also if you ever want to come back to the script and add an update, this would be really cool [Release] Simple Under glow/Neon Toggle

1 Like

As of 1.0.7 When you open the menu with J you have to close it with Y Iā€™m not sure if it is me doing something wrong or if it is a setting that i need to change or an issue with the code itself.

how to export?? in radialmenu??

I am currently going through some issues IRL and I donā€™t have my setup, when Iā€™m back Iā€™ll look into updating this script, I currently donā€™t have a house so I canā€™t give an ETA nor can I say I will be back anytime soon.

My last post covers a response to this as well.