[FREE][STANDALONE] Towing script

To attach to a rollback, you must attach the vehicle to an extra (mostly is “scoop” ) but it depends of the truck, instead of chassis or chassis_dummy

I keep getting this error when trying to deploy ramps, I whitelisted the tow truck as well, it does it with all vehicles I try, even the whitelisted and added add on ones

Maybe you messed up something in the config file, if you could show me how your config file looks I could help you, although won’t guarantee anything, haven’t done anything FiveM related in a long time now.

aflatbed is the tow truck I’m trying to attach the vehicle too, but like I said the others arent working too

1 Like

You forgot to put } after the last item you added, so do this → ‘aflatbed’,}

How do you find out the cords for new trailer?

On my GTA the cord are — z = 15.9 (im on the Trailer) / z = 13.7 (im off the trailer) , but in the config.lua are the cords z = -0.3

I used the ARMYTRAILER

So I changed that! Thank you! Now it just gives me this. Do I need to add any vehicles that ill be using to attach too or?

You have to whitelist the trailer in the config file before being able to attach any vehicle to it.

What you want to do is keep changing the z coord till the ramp is in a good position, the z coord indicates the elevation, so basically by modifying it the ramp should either get higher or lower.

You can play with the offset value till you get it just right. There isn’t a “proper” way of getting the z value, just go by what you see :wink:

it does it for the aflatbed that is whitelisted as well

I’ll take a look at it tomorrow and see if I can help.

Did you find out anything?

Not really, honestly as long as you whitelisted the vehicle or trailer properly the script should work, I genuinely don’t know what else to say… maybe show me how the vehicles.meta file of the vehicle you’re trying to use looks like (by looking at the name I’m assuming it’s an add-on vehicle).

Got the same problem, it wont get attached on the trailer. I have an addon trailer, Its in the confics whitelisted and still wont get attached

As I asked the last guy, can you please show me how your config and how the vehicles.meta file of the trailer you’ve added looks like?

of course

Any chance you could show the bit where you have the model name, handling etc, so the beginning of the vehicles.meta file? I have an idea which I’d like to confirm rn, also if I can confirm it, I’ll try to sort it out tomorrow as it’s 1AM where I live and I have to wake up early in the morning.

Thats the beginning of the vehicle.meta

Thats the point for the Trailer vehicle.meta

Thats the handling.meta

• its german and means, that no trailer meta was found

Sorry for the late response, what I’d like you to do next is this, find where at you have “code3trailer” etc, and make sure that the tag is the same, like in the picture below:
This should do the trick, also make sure that in your config you have it written in the same way, like in the following example:

At the moment the script is case sensitive to the names of the whitelisted vehicles, might consider changing that in the future if more people struggle with this.

If this still doesn’t fix your issue then I’m not sure why it wouldn’t work.

i’ve changed it, still doesnt work :c