[FREE][STANDALONE] Towing script

Good to hear, I’ll update the script with the addition of a config file, for easier configuration and with the actual fix for the other bug reported above as I actually forgot to fully do the fix I wanted, I got lost in details, had a few stressful days lately.

Don’t worry. I still dare to say that your script is the best I’ve seen on the subject of towing. The others that have been available are either extremely complex, expensive or don’t work at all.

1 Like

Another quick update:

• Added a check for the vehicle’s rotation (mainly for it’s pitch), so that it can be attached with the correct pitch (X - axis) to flatbeds/ramp trucks like the one in the picture below.

(You can download this specific ramp truck here: Vapid Sadler - Ramp Truck [Add-On | Liveries] - GTA5-Mods.com, all credits for the ramp truck go to its creators, also this is being used on my localhost for testing purposes and not on a public server)

2 Likes

Sorry, couldn’t resist

• Added a yaw check, picture will explain for me.

In case it’s not clear, now the vehicles get attached to the flatbed with the proper yaw (Z - axis rotation).

1 Like

Which menu are you using , and if possible could you share it , not familiar how to make it myself.

The script is command based, @TEAMTABUK implemented the commands within the menu displayed in the picture. If anything try to ask him :slight_smile:.

Looks nice! Looking forward to use this!

1 Like

Good, I found a bug when trying to remove the ramp, well the thing is when you give it to remove ramp it says that it was already eliminated and it is not eliminated but to try it I gave it several times and it ended up being eliminated, that is to say, it is creating more ramps than I ask, can you make a ramp be generated by command?

Could you try and get a recording of the bug happening, also, what do you mean add a command to spawn the ramp? That’s literally how the script already works(?)
And again, I don’t see how it is ‘generating’ more ramps than you ‘ask’, it either spawns one or it doesn’t.

Sorry for the delay and sorry for the publication, it was my fault something made me put the command and did not take out the ramp and it told me that it was set and it was not and when I activated the command again it took out two ramps. Thanks and sorry for bothering

No worries mate, all’s good :))

1 Like

Brutal work @Supreme_Cat :fire:

Could you make it possible to delete the entity or object with a command if it is bugged? :heart:

The way the script deletes the ramp now is by searching for the closest object of that type, so that specific ramp, which should always lead to its removal, so there shouldn’t be cases of bugged ramps.

Hi !

Awesome, thank you so much for this script !

Do you know if it will be possible to use with the TR2 Trailer ? (To attach it on the top and bottom of the trailer)

index

Anyway, thanks for sharing the script !

I genuinely have no clue as I haven’t tested it, but I assume that it would work :))

1 Like

I can not get any Vehicle to attach to the Big Tex Trailers Ive messed around with the configs but it wont attach, It says “Can’t attach to this Entity: BigTex40”

When you insert the trailer in the “Config.whitelist” list make sure you spell it as “BigTex40”, just like the name that appears ingame, I believe the check is case sensitive, so if you’re adding it to the whitelist as “BIGTEX40” or “bigtex40” it won’t recognize it, that’s the only thing I can think of, if this doesn’t work I’ll take a look at the script again and see if and what improvements I can make.

So I got the trailers to work do you offer any support for the RollBacks?

I’ll take a look at what I can do in regards to rollbacks, won’t promise anything though. :slight_smile:

I appreciate it Amazing Script, adds so many more options for RP.