[FREE] [STANDALONE] pma-sirensync

is there any explanation or 'setup" guide for addon sirens?!

Not yet, I’m going to make one soon

also! is the “youtube” video right?! because there is definitly no building within the video and the read me explain that you need to build the resource!

The youtube video is right if you download the release, the release is already built, only if you download the source code will you need to build it or if you make any adjustments to a .ts file

okay. so then im getting a yarn issue. which i will post a screenshot here at restart to show you.

see when i use the release i get htis: Screenshot - f44736e46982a45b41304119c4e827c0 - Gyazo

That isn’t related to pma-sirensync

However the error only occurs when trying to launch with PMA siren sync.

1 Like

Open your resources folder in vscode and search for onps-fuelfinish, the error probably happens when starting pma-sirensync because it tries to build it, which it’s not supposed to do because it’s already built

I added a video tutorial to the Building section of the readme now

I seem to have completely forgotten to post release 1.0.6 here, so here you go

is there any form of put new sirens? dlc sirens on the script?

You can put dlc sirens in the shared/shared.ts file

And where to set what car has what siren?

1 Like

In the same place, there is an example in there

1 Like

Hello. Is there a way to use sirens like in luxart ? Like once you press alt the siren goes on, after another pressing alt, the siren will go off. Thanks <3

You can edit the keybinds in your FiveM settings, otherwise you can follow the building tutorial in the readme to customize the resource to your liking.

Hey, are you still planning to make a video on how to install customs sirens?

I’ve been struggling with getting it in the resource and I’ve been busy with other things, might take a while

Okaay, tks