[FREE] [STANDALONE] Observations

Elevated Code - Observations

The Player and Vehicle Observations scripts from Elevated Code allow players to set observations both in their vehicles and on their player which will notify other nearby players. This can enhance the roleplay experience for all parties.

Vehicle Observations

The Vehicle Observation script allows you to set observations on a vehicle which will then notify passers by, enhancing roleplay experience.

To use, simply enter
/vehicleObs <text>
replacing <text> with whatever you want. The display format for passers by is
You notice the (vehicle) has (text)
so bare that in mind when formatting your observation text.

Download (1.5 KB)

Player Observations

The Player Observation script allows you to set observations as a player which will then notify passers by, enhancing roleplay experience.

To use, simply enter
/playerObs <text>
replacing <text> with whatever you want. The display format for passers by is
An individual nearby <text>
so bare that in mind when formatting your observation text

Download (1.5 KB)

6 Likes

Video or screen please? I really don’t understand what can do this script, it’s like a 3D text over the head right?

2 Likes

No, look into the Links.

In looking from phone and I see nothing in the link, only download. I will check from computer, sorry

No worries

On the second image of both the download links there are examples of the outputted observations :slight_smile:

So it’s a different take on /me or /do

Or is it completly the same?

It’s different as the player can set their observation then it only gets triggered when another player gets within a certain range

Please upload the downloads and any previews to the forums instead of linking to a third party download site.

1 Like

Done :slight_smile:

Noice!

1 Like

This is a pretty cool script alough I will most likley just change the noification and merge it together it is still overall a pretty cool idea at hand. Nice script.

Did you changed anything now?

Yeah I have I am using mythic notify now instead and changed some of the delays and things like that so it says longer and then it goes always and just small customization.

Oh and I merged them together aswell