[Free][Standalone] NS-Loadingscreen - Simple Loading Screen

Today I am releasing a simple loading screen I made | NS-Loadingscreen.

When I started building this I wanted something different than I have seen out there as a standalone Loading screen. So I built this from scratch it currently has the ability to autoplay/stream any song of your choice upon it loading up. The Music Player, comes with controls. I also built a custom video area for your servers trailer, custom events, upcoming jobs. Custom Discord Link Text, Changelog Section for your rigorous updates, and a Loading Bar.

Preview
Video Preview

If you would like to download the resource you can do so in the link below

Download Github
IN1GHTM4R3/ns-loadingscreen

12 Likes

nice script!!!

2 Likes

Very nice loadscreen…great work

2 Likes

great work bro

1 Like

This is now my new favorite loading screen, my development director surprised me with it and I love it !

2 Likes

Appreciate it I just pushed another update last night to make it a bit easier to stretch on higher resolutions. As well as an option for a video background instead of a photo.

Would be great if you could point it to a YT video instead of a local file.

I mean I could but this is how I made it for now. If you want it as a YouTube video PR an addition of having a YT video and I’ll add it as an option on the next patch.

1 Like

this says qb core not standalone

Its standalone it doesn’t require a framework it was just a logo placed in the loading screen you can replace it with your own logo.

MP4 video is not loading? when opening in the browser its works perfectly but in fivem it self i wont load? Any idee why this is?

EDIT: already convert it to webm but that does not work either?
EDIT2: THE WEBM VERSION WORKS NOW!

unfortunately this is an archived project. I am going to be working on a new version of this soon once I am done fixing a bunch of my server framework stuff .