[FREE][STANDALONE] Mycroft Job forms [NEW UPDATE]

[Mycroft] Job Forms

Highly Configurable Job Forms with ox lib

I made this because someone was selling a version of this with less way less features and customisation and with code only partly accessible (and also BS claims in the product).

I’ve also decided to MIT license this code, do whatever you want with it.

This Script is a fantastic way for players to apply for in-game jobs within their FiveM servers. This script allows players to fill out job applications in-game using a custom form that collects all the necessary information. Once the form is submitted, all the data is transferred via a webhook to a designated Discord channel, where it can
be reviewed and processed by the server staff.

Overall, the job application script for FiveM is a powerful and essential tool for servers that want to streamline their hiring process and provide a better user experience for job applicants.

Features

• Optional State-bag-based Cooldowns
  • Option to change true/false to Yes/No
  • Change every detail about the embed
  • Add As many questions as you want!
  • Supports loads of differant input types (text, number, checkbox, slider + more)
  • optional OX Target support
  • Completely customise EVERYTHING todo with the marker and target.
  • Input Santisation before data is sent to Discord
  • Cool embed formatting
  • Webhook Per Job Support
  • Each Job has their Own Form!

Line Count

- 335 (Including Config & fxmanifest & ReadMe)
- 289 (Including Config & fxmanifest)
- 266 (Including Config)
- 157 (Excluding config/fxmanfiest/readme)

Idk where the other guy pulled “900 lines” from :eye: .

Links

Preview Embed

30 Likes

Good one

1 Like

[ script:jobforms] Error parsing script @jobforms/shared/main.lua in resource jobforms: @jobforms/shared/main.lua:110: unexpected symbol near ‘}’

[ c-scripting-core] Failed to load script shared/main.lua.

1 Like

UPDATE

• Added Support for Per Job Webhooks

looks like an issue caused by you while editing :slight_smile: . probably a missing comma or bracket :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice one bud, Saved me doing the same thing, Was about to make this release as well :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for the share Mycroft !

1 Like

Absolutely epic!

1 Like

There is no message in the discord despite the webhook URL

3 Likes

Literally paid for a script like this like 2 days ago and it dont even work​:rofl::rofl: I’ll definitely be using this. Thanks

1 Like

much respect bro

2 Likes

lol, hope u enjoy this 1, you shouldn’t need to pay for such simple and basic code :heart:

2 Likes

good work Mr. Mycroft :fire:

1 Like

Very cool, keep up the good work Mycroft :+1:

1 Like

Nice Work
You are the Best :heart:

1 Like

question tho, how do i make different applications to different jobs? i dont see anything in the questions section that connects to the job

1 Like

At the moment, its the same application for all jobs. Just make the questions quite vague, since you would want a proper talk with the person for anymore detail anyway

I tried to configure a job, but when I send the form does not arrive the embed on discord, but in game tells me that it was sent correctly

1 Like

select and multi-select is not working at the moment correct?

1 Like

Love the idea!
Can’t seem to get the discord connection to work tho. Getting no errors but nothing is posted.

2 Likes