[FREE] [STANDALONE] Icarus Anticheat

Looks like you are passing the parameters in wrong order:

server/main.lua:144 -- How to use from server side : TriggerEvent("BanSql:ICheat", "Auto-Cheat Custom Reason", TargetId)

Take a look for yourself.

This should be the correct way to trigger the event, however I have not tested this:

TriggerEvent("BanSql:ICheat", "Cheating (" .. reason .. ")", source)

I habe a question how can in unban a Player

1 Like

real honey

1 Like

How do you unban someone?

That depends on what ban-system you set up. If you didn’t make any configurations then you would have to unban the player with EasyAdmin.

does the anti aimbot really works?.. most of anticheat nowdays cant easily detect that

It works, but it’s not a silver bullet because like you mentioned it’s really hard to detect something like an aimbot with limited scripting capabilities. However, the current implementation ensures that when a player damages another entity, he is actually looking at it.

1 Like

OpenSource, you’re awesome!

Hello,anyone know this error? I get this error when my friend (player group) try to enter in my server, any opinion&solution?

[script:IcarusAdvance] AxiosError: Request failed with status code 500
[script:IcarusAdvance] at settle (C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\INVICTVS RP 2.0\txData\resources[Guard]\IcarusAdvancedAnticheat\node_modules\axios\dist\node\axios.cjs:1855:12)
[script:IcarusAdvance] at IncomingMessage.handleStreamEnd (C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\INVICTVS RP 2.0\txData\resources[Guard]\IcarusAdvancedAnticheat\node_modules\axios\dist\node\axios.cjs:2704:11)
[script:IcarusAdvance] at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:406:35)
[script:IcarusAdvance] at endReadableNT (node:internal/streams/readable:1343:12)
[script:IcarusAdvance] at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)

Try disabling NoVPN, this might be an issue with the external vpn web api.

Is it possible to Check the persons have in fivem citizien data a ai folder we Check Today some cheats for fivem every cheat you Insert with a meta file in a AI folder you can use without any detect

Full v2.0.0 release with many new features and changes!

Such, as:

• New server-side detections
  • New logging system
  • New command system
  • Improved module system
  • Improved server-side detections
  • Improved config options
  • Improved discord webhooks

and many more…

Download

1 Like

Latest v2.0.1 release with many new features and changes!

Such, as:

• New Anti Fire Detection
  • New load/unload module commands
  • New chat suggestions for commands
  • Bugfixes to the screenshot command
  • Bugfixes to the module loader

and many more…

Download

1 Like

Its really good but it log
“[WARNING] Convar ‘sv_scriptHookAllowed’ is not set to the recommended value of ‘false’ and could be abused by malicious actors.”

How can I fix that?/ Where does I need to add it

You just need to add this to your server.cfg:

sv_scriptHookAllowed false

In case this doesn’t work, you can try to replace the false with 0.

Bro now i can set with tx admin?

Can you help me. What would the trigger be with this?

How to delete it? I dont need an anticheat anymore i deleted it and i still cant spawn a car like rhino or police

You can just delete it like any other script. It seems like you have a different script that has similar behavior.

I have this Problem i cant start it but the Vehicles are Blacklisted