[Free] [Standalone] Hookers

Hookers

Click here if the video above doesn’t load.

Images

Selecting a service

Blowjob

Generic Sex

Sorry that these images are so dark, it’s just how they turned out :person_shrugging:

About

This script aims to imitate the regular gta5 hookers, providing many of the same features as the base game.

The script allows you to pick up any hookers that stand on the street at night, you then have to drive to a “secluded” place before you can receive any services.

The resmon idles at 0.00ms when not picking up a hooker, and the resmon ranges from 0.00ms to 0.05ms when you have picked up a hooker (goes to 0.00ms when done again).

The script isn’t set up to use any money system, so you’ll have to set it up yourself if you want the hookers to charge you money. This should be relatively easy to do.

I’ve attempted to add support for both esx and qbcore, however, it is unconfirmed if these do work.

Download

GitHub:

Direct Download: hookers_1.1.0.zip (8.2 KB)

13 Likes

is there a possibility to add payments for services?

nice :rofl::rofl:

yes its possible

I haven’t made any direct possibilities of adding payments, however, it could be added at line 446 in client.lua for example. I don’t use qbcore nor esx, so it’s kinda hard for me to even test if it would work :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Nice. I have a paid script for this that is horrible and half the time the hookers spawn multiple times and dont even respond to honks. Hopefully this one works better than it did. Onesync compatible I assume.

if ped dead, drop sex toy xD

3 Likes

If you would try to add it, it’s no problem to test it right away :wink: It would be a bit more interesting to pay for it

Should be onesync compatible, the script doesn’t handle any of the spawning of the peds, so it should be fine.

Damit Tay! Don’t give people ideas! :laughing:

1 Like

Oh its using some default spawning hookers around the map and not custom placed hookers? hmm

It’s not using custom hooker spawns no. Just the default game ones, I found it to work more than fine enough. It also removed a lot of complexity when it comes to as you mentioned, onesync.

It would probably be perfectly possible to make custom spawns, either through some scenario file editing, or spawning peds in a script. It’s just that I wanted to keep this simple and as problem-free as possible.

I concur because the biggest issue with the other script is that the script is spawning the peds.
What I might do in this case is custom place some scenario edited hookers in some places in Blaine County where there are no default ones or rather only 2 I can think of by default… and give er’ a try. I will report back with results!

I thought I saw this somewhere before but maybe not…good idea though :joy: :+1:

Sorry that I didn’t respond you, I simply forgot about it.

I’ve pushed a version that allows you to pay the hookers, I think I got the pay stuff for esx and qbcore right, however, I would love to hear if any of them work for you!

1 Like

not sure its working correctly with the money. it told me i didnt have enough money which i clearly did. cash and bank.

Are you on esx or qb-core?

Would it be possible for an ND Framework compatible option for payments too. A lot of standalone users use it.
Here are the functions like addMoney and stuff!

I’m not as well versed with lua as you or I’d just do it myself from scratch but maybe this documentation can help

If you are using esx, please download the resource again (from GitHub) as I forgot to uncomment the function that actually got the money… Yes it was that simple.

I added ND core as an option, could you possibly test if it works?

1 Like