[FREE] [STANDALONE] Cruise Control with custom speed

pnt_cruiseControl

Simple cruise control standalone where you can put custom speed.

[DOWNLOAD]

Preview

FEATURES

• Resmon 0.00
  • Configuration for languages
  • You can configure if u want to use kmh or mph
  • Standalone notifications and if u want to change it, is easy

UPDATE 1.1

• Now you recive a notification when u set the cruise control and when u desactivate it
  • Now it’s able to have a keymap on the cruise control u can set it in config
  • You can choose if u want to use the command method or keymap method. You can use both it’s totally compatible
  • If u choose the keymap the players can choose the key they want on FiveM Settings

This is my first post script, sorry if not good quality or poor post i will try to improve.
Any pull request u want to do for code improve or solution any bug u are free to do.

4 Likes

Code looks clean. Nice release.

1 Like

Why is the server side triggering an ESX get shared object if it’s standalone?

Should probably remove that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

Oh ye, thanks now it’s fixed mb

Could you add a option to turn on notifications when cruise control is added? Also a keybind would make this the best cruise control script

1 Like

Good Job!

1 Like

UPDATE 1.1

• Now you recive a notification when u set the cruise control and when u desactivate it
  • Now it’s able to have a keymap on the cruise control u can set it in config
  • You can choose if u want to use the command method or keymap method. You can use both it’s totally compatible
  • If u choose the keymap the players can choose the key they want on FiveM Settings

Thanks for the idea :smiley:

legend

Hello, thanks for your Script. But I think I found a little bug. When you go into config an config it to “mph”, the Hud message Later with "Cruisecontrol set to … mph shows the km/h instead of mph

Fixed!! And ye sry, i just forgot tu change it. Anyway u can download last version of github. Or just change that in languages.

Hey, thanks for your fast response. The problem is only semi fixed i think, when i use /cc in chat, its working. But if you are using the Keymapping it shows wrong.

Hey, sry for respond that late, are u sure u download the lastet version? I tested and working perfectly

Yes like i said, i have the latest Version. I see that you fixed a part, like when i use “/cc” in Chat to set up the cruise control it shows correctly! But when i use the Keymapping Keybind to activate the CruiseControl, it shows the wrong mph.

Any news to that one?

Ye, now it’s fixed u can just change the client lua and done, sry but at the first moment i don’t understand the problem

yeah no problem, thank you for your work!

Hello, i found out now that there comes an error in script. Can you maybe check again? There is something wrong in the client.lua.

Oh ye, mb just change the lines 3 - 7 in client.lua to this:

if Config.Speed  == "km" then
    speed = 3.6
else
    speed = 2.237
end

And ye it’s fixed in github but just put that so u don’t need to redownload all

appreciate that dude