[FREE] [STANDALONE] 3D Disconnect Reason

3D DISCONNECT REASON

Preview

Download

:space_invader:Join our Discord Community

This system allows you to let players know if someone just crashed, left the server or event lost connection in a nice 3D text, enjoy it :grinning:

UPDATE 1.1

Removed the server-side loop so it will only get the player data in the disconnection.
Thanks to @wobozkyng.

UPDATE 1.2

Added config file to customize your “Disconnect Reasons”, by default we added: Timed Out, Crashed, Quitted and Disconnected. Also added in the config file the “Translation” section, where you can translate the 3D Text in a nicely way.

Other Releases:

13 Likes

brooo thank youuu very much

can you also make it for palyer join pls ?

It doesn’t have any sense because this script is made to detect anti-rolers, so you can see if It was an error on simply they have quit.

But yes we can do It.

1 Like

Thanks boss man gonna change the font but besides that this is nice idea. Useful for LTAP clips.

1 Like

thank you i will be waiting for it

hi, why using loop on collecting player coordinate?

Because when a player leaves the server, you can no longer get his position.

So it has to be looped, if you want to get some performance, you can change the Citizen.Wait value :grinning:

There has to be a better way because on a sever with 150+ this is never going to work well like that.

Simply there isn’t a better way, for example, ESX Legacy uses this system, almost all frameworks.

then instead of doing it again cant you use what ESX is using for it?

My idea was to make this resource standalone, so it can be used in any server, but yeah I can make an ESX version.

@Geloteee I made a PR, do you mind to check? thankyou

Oh nice one :grinning:

I think that this is only working in newer versions, because I saw lots of posts with your same code not working, but I didn’t know that nowdays this is working, thanks for your PR!

UPDATE 1.1 Available on GitHub

we also look forward to the message when you join the server!!

UPDATE 1.2

Added config file to customize your “Disconnect Reasons”, by default we added: Timed Out, Crashed, Quitted and Disconnected. Also added in the config file the “Translation” section, where you can translate the 3D Text in a nicely way.

This is awesome, thank you!

I noticed when some crash, it displays the error they received instead of what I have set in the Config. It may be there and just truncated as the message is too long. Any way to fix this? Not a big deal, just wanted to ask.

Edit:

Fix was in the config. Crash needed to be crash, capital C was breaking it.

Updated in GitHub :grinning:

1 Like

Hi!

Amazing idea, but can u fix if you go away from the text that it aint get bigger on distance. I have seen some servers have fixed it somehow, cant figure it out.