[FREE] Sophie Easter Cloth Set

:rabbit::blossom: CELEBRATE EASTER IN GTA V! :blossom::rabbit:

Hello, dear GTA V community,

I’m thrilled to bring you a very special update this Easter season: an exclusive set of Easter-themed outfits, completely free! :gift::hatching_chick: This set includes a cropped top and denim romper shorts, each with 10 different textures for you to customize your look.

Each piece is adorned with delightful details, such as keychains with hanging Easter eggs and an adorable carrot on the suspender. These outfits not only promise style but also bring the festive spirit of Easter to the world of Los Santos and Blaine County.

We know that Easter is a time for celebration and joy, and we hope these special outfits add a touch of fun and charm to your virtual adventures.

To get your Easter outfit set, simply downloading the files below. Take advantage of this special offer and dress up for the occasion this festive season!
Sophie_easter_look_byKyndra.zip (49.8 MB)

We wish everyone a Easter filled with fun, exciting adventures, and many unforgettable moments with your friends in the game.

Best regards,
Kyndra, Blessed.

Visit our Tebex store to explore more amazing mods and items!

:rabbit::sparkles: Easter Village Map Available! :rainbow::egg:
:fire::tada: Get ready to dive into the Easter spirit in GTA V FiveM! Our amazing Easter map is now available in our Tebex store for a special price for a limited time . Don’t miss out!
Watch the video on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LImex_pbpv0
Get it on my Tebex Store !

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) NA
Requirements NA
Support Yes
3 Likes

you said cloth set and the link are only the socks from the another post :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh myy! Thank you, i was so tired lol :rofl: Its fixed! :heart:

2 Likes