[Free] Simple Park Patterns

Vehicle and photo by Space

Simple Park Patterns Dev Resource

THIS RESOURCE IS DEPRECATED

IT WILL NO LONGER RECEIVE ANY IMPROVEMENTS
MOVED TO Ultimate Lighting Controller
ULC CONTAINS THE FEATURE SET FROM THIS RESOURCE

DESCRIPTION

Simple park patterns is a simple resource that will enable and disable extras according to the vehicle speed to give the affect of a park pattern.

• Easily Configurable
    • MPH/KPH
    • Speed Threshold
    • and more…
  • Resource time: Near 0ms

DEPENDENCIES

None! (Just a vehicle that has lighting stages via extras)

DOWNLOAD

VIDEO
Example

Video by Space

IMPORTANT

This resource is intended for use by vehicle developers or vehicles that already have lighting stages via extras, it cannot add park patterns to any random vehicle. The pattern you see in the video above is just an example.

:clap:

Code is accessible Yes
Lines (approximately) 80
Support Yes
6 Likes

Really cool script to use for some unique builds! I really enjoyed using it on my build.

1 Like

Your download is a peacetime script

Haha fixed!

You know of any free cars that would work with this?

Is it safe to assume that any script of this nature will auto-repair your vehicle and close doors (etc.) that are open at the time check threshold? We love this script, just hoping to find a way that doors don’t close.

To address the repairing issue, the effect is disabled when the car falls below a certain body health threshold that you can configure yourself.

I had not considered the door closing issue. The only way to completely fix that is to disable the effect if a door is open, but one good alternative would be to adjust the check delay to be faster so that people don’t have time to open the door before the check.

I will update the script to add an optional disable while doors are open if possible.

1 Like

v.1.1.0 Release

This release features a fix for the door snapping issue, as well as overall stability and performance improvements!

Fixed Door Snapping Issue

In this version, I changed the structure of the code so that the effect only activates when the state needs to change, rather than on every check. Additionally, during the check door states will be checked. If a door is open, the effect will not trigger as to prevent a common door snapping issue. Both of these changes together should eliminate any issue resulting from weird extra behavior.

Full Changelog: Commits · Flohhhhh/simple-park-patterns · GitHub

@medic4523

1 Like