av_shop

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) Number of lines
Requirements qb-core
Support Yes
4 Likes

job shop support?

Hey love the look of it but when using ox i cannot seem to get the item images to load in the shop

You need all the item images contained in qb-inventory. because some items in qb-inventory and ox_inventory have different names you just need to download and move all the images of these items to the ox inventory file. or you can also change the name to be configured according to the name of the item in the ox inventory

qb-inventory

Of course. for example, if you use jim-mining you can customize the shop. Note that this only functions as a shop system, not a selling system

hey op is ther an option for ox_target or to have npc on location?
And is there a possibility to have a different price like in ox_inventory?

I recently purchased a script from PA Scripts, but I realized that it’s almost identical to one I bought a few months ago. The configuration and other elements seem to be exactly the same, and I’m not sure if this is intended. I expected something different this time around. btw good script

1 Like

well the ui is different then the screenshot that he upload

I’ve never used Ox Target. I always use the default qbcore. but if you want to add ped maybe you can use it.

ms-peds

and maybe you need help. you can check this video.

1 Like

yes i have a problem img wont load
and how to add licenses for the weapons

bro I think you should pay more attention to the previous comments. and keep in mind, this is not a document script or inventory script, this is a shop system.

read this

bruh

i know how shops work some shops you cant buy weapons if you don’t have a weapon license
I DONT have qb-inventory so all my images are in my ox_inventory

bro, if you want to contribute by adding content that is missing in the script, you can go to GitHub and add or fix something that is missing. However, if you comment only to spread hatred, you can stop commenting

no I’m calling you out you don’t know if you have a weapon license for your shop or if is working …

If you want to use the licensing system on weapons you only need to delete lines 191 to line 203.

but if you don’t want to use the licensing system on weapons. you just need to let the line stay there. understand?

which is found in exter-shop/client/client.lua

or if you don’t understand, you can also use the search button and type

RegisterNUICallback('addToBasket', function(data)

You make a negative comment on someone’s YouTube and I don’t mind that, it’s just that it will have an impact on the owner of the channel

I added all the images from qb-inventory into ox_inventory and i still seem to get no images loading, ive also gone through ox_inventory items and renamed items in the hop to match, any ideas on what i could be doing wrong?

change the NUI path in script

1 Like

it is set to ox

I don’t know, bro. I didn’t experience any problems when using ox inventory. You just need to move or reconfigure the item name so that it can be read in the script or maybe you forgot to change the nui to ox inventory.

2 Likes