[FREE] Server Sided Sounds and Sirens

I have the same problem, the solution would be to reduce the quantity of soundbanks in the pack or use less soundbanks.

Hello,

I was just trying to integrate the server sided sirens with my ELS+ .xml files and was wondering if anyone smarter than I am could give me a hand.

Please and thanks :+1:

1 Like

I have also noticed this maybe a typo or bug with frank.

I have created a resource to test your AWCs. If you can’t figure out if it’s your AWC or the script you’re trying to integrate it with use SSAT - Server Sided Audio Tester.

Check out the Readme and download the release:

Permission granted kwok to post here.

2 Likes

I followed the instructions and did everything. When I tested it, it was good, but when I used LVC3, there was no sound.

Yep. But thats easier said then done. Audiobanks/Dat54/AWC Files are bitchy creatures and due to the lack of debugging tools verry hard to troubleshoot.

I started writing new Audiobanks with a higher Slot-Count but most of the times with nothing working at all and its infuriating to say atleast.

When im motivated enough i will head back and try to get the higher Slot Count Packs to work.
In the mean time you have to put up with only 51 Slots at the Time. (Which is still higher then any other Pack that was released for FiveM)

If you cant wait for my Motivation to kick back in you can always try to edit this Packs yourself! CodeWalker gets more and more Audio-Friendly updates that make it somewhat easier to create these Dat54.rel files! There is even the original .xml (outdated - only for CW Vers. 36) file in the GitHub so you can see everything in plain Text. Feel Free to try your luck!
I wont make any secrets about anything in this Pack!

2 Likes

How do you add your own siren?

2 Likes

Does any else have the issue of sirens not playing for anyone until they use /ssat and play one of the sirens then they load in propery on the vehicles? I am using the latest version of LVC and this script is that means anything. The only one that seems to work no issue is the lspd_new

More context, https://media.wildfyr.net/WildFyr/rQec4I.png
The “LSPD_NEW” is just over 600kb, where as the “BCSO_NEW” is just over 500kb so it can’t be a file size issue because it is smaller then the other one that works fine

can someone help me do it as i have tried but still wont work

im having a difficult time moding the sirens and making them work. i dont know what im doing wrong. can someone please help me?

I got it to work. If your not using OpenIV gotta use that.

Could you possibly help me out I am having troubles installing this and could really use the help

pm me

Do i have permission to use this with a custom siren script im creating? If i do manage to post it on the forums, you would receive credit.

If not that’s fine. Just let me know :smile:

I’m having the same issue, but it’s with the LSPD new audiobank. Did you find a fix?

Sorry for my lacking response. As long as you’re releasing stuff for free, it’s fine. From the community for the community :wink:

@kwok do you have a discord server for your mod at all ?

1 Like

There is no Discord Server for this and no plans to create one.