[FREE] Server Basics

This resource offers essential scripts that can be toggled for enhanced server functionality and customization. I hope this resource will include way more features and be the go-to resource for servers to control optimized basics instead of searching the forum for such simple stuff. Opening up issues if seen on GitHub or contributing via PR would be greatly appreciated for the development of this resource.

:link: Download Here

Features:

• General Cleanup: Removes unnecessary in-game entities.
  • Hands Up: Allow players to raise their hands with a keybind.
  • Toggle ID: See player IDs by pressing a keybind.
  • Anti-Theft Protection: Prevents theft of specified vehicles.
  • Anti-Pistol Whip: Prevents pistol whipping players with GTA weapons.
  • Custom Blips: Adds customizable map blips.
  • Discord Status Integration: Shows server status on Discord.
  • Custom Idle Animations: Configures player idle animations ( Works for mp_m_freemode_01 & mp_f_freemode_01).
  • Custom Abilities & Movement: Adjusts player abilities and movement settings.
  • HUD Component Customization: Manages HUD components.
  • Random Vehicle & NPC Control: Control population budgets, random boats, trucks, etc.
  • Vehicle Damage Customization: Alters vehicle damage settings.
  • Calm AI: Control relationships with other groups of peds, such as gangs, medics, cops and etc.
  • Scenario/Car Suppression: Customize which scenarios or vehicle models will be suppressed.
  • Military Vehicle Spawn Protection: Prevent military or airport planes from spawning for players to access.
    … and more in the near future!

Your feedback is invaluable! Please share your thoughts or report any issues you encounter. This system will be frequently updated to add more features and support other resources.

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~400-500
Requirements ox_lib
Support Yes
10 Likes

Great system! Works perfectly.

1 Like

Dev has a great work ethic. They are a reliable and trustworthy partner, and their team has gone above and beyond to provide contribution to our project’s success. It’s made hiring with them an absolute pleasure.

Looks good. Only concern I see is many frameworks already have some of these settings in their configuration. However, for a totally standalone server, this is a game changer.

1 Like

Hey,

Thanks for the feedback. I notice that some features in my system are implemented in frameworks nowadays, though some remain unique (custom blips, anti-vehicle theft, discord status, etc…). I hope for this resource to be the go-to resource for stuff that isn’t already implemented in frameworks, including similarities for those who are a completely standalone server. Any further suggestions would be greatly appreciated :smile:

1 Like

Nice resource thank you!

Here is a small suggestion for some new Additions: (Please also do every feature Toggleable to disable)

• Stop NPC Weapon drops (that accurs when hopping in Police Choppers or Vehicles)
  • CalmAI
  • Prevent Cop Car / Ambulance / Military Vehicle Spawnings
1 Like

Hey Phil,

Thanks for the suggestions, they will be implemented as soon as possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

The above suggestions have been implemented and pushed.

1 Like

wow thank you!

A couple more features and tweaks have been made to this system, hoping for more features in the near future. See the following changelog below and visit the repository for more details.

• NEW Hands-Up : Allow players to raise their hands by pressing a keybind. This can be useful for overall roleplay and for compatibility with steal scripts. In my opinion, this is one of the smoothest hands-up systems you’ll ever find.
  • NEW Toggle IDs: A system that isn’t commonly seen in resources but is very useful for servers if they want their players to see other players’ IDs with a press of a button, also unlike any other resources, this features a disable controls feature where you can prevent your players from powergaming and abusing the system. If a player presses the keybind to view IDs, they cannot move. This is toggable within the config too.
    … a few fixes and minor tweaks have been pushed recently, I suggest updating to the latest release :slight_smile:

nice script, but the VehiclePopulation, do not work optimal.

Hi Saksen,

The population values are adjusted only once when the resource starts, not per frame. So, whatever value you set will be applied at that point. It’s possible you have another resource that is adjusting these densities on a per-frame basis, which could lead to conflicts. I’m considering making that an option as well, but it can be quite performance-intensive.

If you encounter any further issues with the system, please feel free to open an issue. Also, if you’d like to propose your changes, you can submit a PR.

Thanks for trying out my system!