[FREE] [SCRIPT] Minimalist HUD (QBCore, ESX, Standalone)

It’s not a seatbelt script, just a HUD, and you need to link it to your belt system via the exports provided.

If you use QBCore you can add exports["jordqn_hud"]:setSeatBelt(seatbeltOn) in the file qb-smallresources/client/seatbelt.lua line 40 after these lines.

2 Likes

Just so you are aware, the resmon of your hud is STUPID high. Almost a full ms. Should be at .01ms.

Hope you can get it fixed, love the hud but felt nothing but lag when putting into our brand new server

1 Like

I’m very interested to see a hud script like mine with the three components (speedometer, location and status) and being at .01ms. (ps: this is impossible), however as I said two posts back, I know it’s not optimized, I’ll optimize it as soon as I have time, I’m a bit busy at the moment. However it won’t be (I think) lower than 0.4ms.

PS: When I say impossible, I mean of course keeping the current fluidity, if the hud updates every 10 seconds, of course it can reach 0.01ms.

my map is kinda on the bigside, can this be an issue of qb-smallresources or do you know how to fix this ?

2 Likes

Normally this version is fixed, if not please let me know.
jordqn_hud.rar (229.9 KB)

3 Likes

yup fixed it i downloaded the one from github so that could be the issue hahaha, thx for your help!

1 Like

Is there any fix for it being far to the left on 1440p ?

Screenshot 2024-06-24 230955

Thirst + hunger doesnt work but i have esx_status how to fix?

1 Like

You need esx_basicneeds to be enabled to have hunger ans thirst.

1 Like

Hello, normally (in the config.lua) you can manage were is placed the HUD (Speedometer, Status and Location)

If you mean something else by “far to the left on 1440p” do not hesitate to share screenshot of your problem :+1:

i got that but it doesnt work for any reason

1 Like

Is it possible to place the server logo at the top right, put the legal money in the bank, cash, and illegal money, and indicate the player’s number and… And put the player’s number and the name of his job

1 Like

I changed the fuel and seatbelt display options to FALSE in config, but in game they still show up. Otherwise others like hunger, thirst, miles worked.

1 Like

This is awesome! Can you add support for Ox_Fuel? Make it show ID of player, cash money, bank money and black money, and make it able to turn on and off in config?

1 Like

Hello, did you refresh / restart the plugin after updating the config.lua ? for me, everything work :sweat_smile:

Hi, yes I did restart and tried multiple times, only seatbelt and fuel displays remain always on regardless if true or false. Not sure what I’m doing wrong.

1 Like

Fixed in this version, it was due to a conflict with electric vehicles.
jordqn_hud.rar (229.9 KB)

1 Like

Thank you, it is working now!

2 Likes

hey dude I love your black mini map with numbers, which one is it?

1 Like
1 Like