[FREE] San Andreas State Troopers V3 EUP (Mega Pack)

SAN ANDREAS STATE TROOPERS V3 EUP (MEGA PACK)

Youtube Showcase:
https://youtu.be/R643Gf-letY

Imgur Gallery

You must have EUP 9.0 +

Information:

I Have been making EUP for a little over 2 years now, I quit after a couple months and then I started again about 2 months ago and pushed all these great eup packages for the people who cant afford to get other peoples EUP Packs. Even though they are free I still put in a great amount of work for all of the free stuff I uploaded especially this pack being the longest and hardest to make.

Making EUP for gta is no longer profitable for anyone, The only people actually making money are people that are doing commissions and people that are doing new cool models, I have put countless money into trying to make my EUP look the best and took so much time to learn how to make my packs look so much better because if you look at my first releases on GPM they are very bad haha.

This is my farewell message for who ever is reading, I love all of you and hope you enjoy all my free packs… My discord will still be up for any support that may be needed and I might do some commissions here and there but no more free stuff after I upload the update for my marshal pack and sandy pd pack AND hopefully for this as well which will include air unit and mbu uniforms!

Thanks again everyone for making my dev career possible and making me happy with all the downloads and likes I am getting. I am I really excited to come back here in a few months and see how good my packs are doing!

All Items Included

Tops

Female & Male Class A
Female & Male Class A (Tie)
Female & Male Class B

Female & Male Class A and Class A (Tie) Service Stripes
Female & Male Polo
Female & Male No Collar ( Patrol, Gang, Supervisor, Swat, Aquatics)
Female & Male Traffic Vest
Female & Male Swat Top
Female & Male Bullet Proof Vest (Patrol, Gang, Supervisor, Swat)
Female & Male Long Sleeve
Female & Male Fleece and Hoodie
Pyros Free Vest

Bottoms

Female & Male Cargo Pants
Female & Male Dress Pants

Head

Female & Male Cap
Female & Male Baseball Cap

Accessories

Female & Male Access Card
Female & Male Badge
Female & Male Rank Decals

Subdivisions

Female & Male Gang Unit
Female & Male Supervisor
Female & Male Swat (Top, Combat Shirt, Helmet)
Female & Male Aquatics (Vest, Shirt)

Download:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/3ailrvr8z1aqkt9/SAST_V3_-_STEWIE%25232562.zip/file

5 Likes

is it 9.3