[FREE] RSG Tarot Collectable update

Release Rules and F.A.Q

Can see preview

Youtube

As I’ve been around here for a while, I share with you a work I did on tarot cards.

has 175 cards, 8 possible decks has a box to store only the cards html animation and custom css work cards of each custom deck different types of rarity for the cards store to sell the cards for money to npc snake dancer different locations for exchanging some cards for the decks to npc snake dancer

texto alternativo

RSG

Version oficial thanks

this is a reconverted work from FIVEM, the original script is the one from Pokemon cards but redesigned and adapted to REDM by me.
jim-pokemon

Version for others cores

elsandkls (Erica Southworth) · GitHub for working convert to VORP
I know many will like it… thanks for trying it (WIP)

Dependancies

• menuv
  • interact-sound
    I hope you like it Warning: I still have some problem, if you could help me to solve them I would appreciate it.

Note add items in someone shops

card_pokebox → box save solo cards card_boosterbox → box for 4 packs card_boosterpack → pack for 4 cards Please before adding it to a server with people check the prices so as not to break the economy

Comands

/giveitem id card_pokebox 1 – card bag only accepts playing cards
/giveitem id card_boosterbox 1

Items

Due to some errors in the last upload the folder has just been updated,

• New folder with inventory items
  • New folder with images for some book script / if you don’t have any, I invite you to review the work of my friend RMS

RMS-Books

Configuration

has been added to choose between

• showTarget on / off if it is off, the Drawtext is activated to press the key
  • showBlip on/off

Others scripts

[FREE] FISH PREPARED System [RSG]

If you’re selling your resource, please include the following information at the end of your post:

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements Readme
Support No
(For releases without code the not applicable fields can be written as N/A)
6 Likes

Is this compatible with VORPCORE?

1 Like

Would be awesome if this was for VORP also. :slight_smile:

1 Like

sorry to say, I don’t have a guide to convert to vorpcore, if anyone knows or has such information and would like to share it would be helpful.

love it

1 Like

as far as I know it works for everyone who has used it, check your Framework, since it is built for RSG-Core.

and the rest is just adding the icons to the inventory
add the items to the base

look at the dependencies

and at the most change the language of some drawtext

If I can figure it out, I’ll share. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

was this ever figured out?

In principle it works without problem in RSG, I have not been able to pass it to other macros since I do not have the knowledge yet. But there is some script that allows the multimacro

I have the code open in case anyone has the time or knowledge to collaborate and expand the macros, they are more than welcome to try to improve it so that more people can enjoy it.

Still working on it at the moment. Once I get it finished I’ll share with the community. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know it’s a lot, so thank you, but that’s why I like this so much, we all help each other.

1 Like

Would you be able to make this for QBCore in fivem?

currently I don’t have FIVEM installed to be able to get the npc model or the coordinates to locate the npc, you can check if you want the previous version as it is from fivem too.

the code is open, so if you want to make a branch with my design there is no problem, it is easy to put it back for gta use.

I didn’t think it would be seen by so many… I just wanted to share something I had fun changing.

If you can locate me or give me the points I need to put the npc and the npc model you would like, I will look at it when I have time

I need to know the npc model
I need 10 locations for the npc

and of those 10, 1 is for the store

good tarot organized properly
Next - Let’s see if I learn how to change the menuv to the ox_lib menu, it would be great, honestly xDD