[Free] RPEmotes

Crip walk snoop d o gg dance uno not trying to promote someone else but there’s some really good examples here of drill type stuff we have a uk server and would be amazing [PAID] [ADDON] 13 Drill / Tik-Tok Dance Animations by Divined (Woo Walk, Blood Walk, Crip Walk, Shmoney Dance, Milly Rock etc) hopfully we see a few of these added at some point would be great

I don’t add paid content, but there are tutorials out there and it easy enough to pay, support creators, and add the content to rpemotes yourself.

1 Like

He can’t add paid resources to a free resource lol, although I imagine you meant emotes that are like the ones you linked.

yeah mate i do i’m not asking him to add paid emotes as i said in the message that’s an example of the crip walk that he asked me what was

I have no interest in adding gang related stuff either, because different countries, different cities, different areas, different gangs, millions of servers, I can’t accommodate to every single gang;

You, yourself, or the server owner, is free to add whichever gang signs etc you want though and add the code to AnimationListCustom.lua.

by gang stuff you mean dances yea also id be happy to pay you to help me

No, and no.

okay well i was not asking for gang stuff just dances and medical emotes thats why i said

i was offering to pay you for putting in the dances and medical emotes that helps me and everyone else to be fair mate like a donation to help you as the work is amazing but you must not be worried about donations so all good man

the latest up date all stuff like e sitchair or prop sitting is all not working you just do not sit anymore what so ever with the emotes

this is only since the brand new update as was not doing it b4

i have a vid here rpemotes sitting bug

Check “Movement: On/Off”, it’s located at the bottom of the menu. It needs to be off. You can press “X” to cancel emote and it should fix it.

1 Like

em i press x to stop emotes fine but i can not find movement mate is that in config as is not in the menu that i can find

if it is in the menu what section can not see movement and even after pressing x still stas the same when doing a /e sit etc

1 Like

I’m fine with donations but I’m not going out of my way to help people individually just because they threw money at me…

You can clearly see in your video TAB Movement ON press TAB to turn it to off.

215279480-d8d5c215-4898-4595-bf69-1dccff08ed7b

It currently does not appear when using commands, only when using the actual menu. We’ll look into that, however you should really pay attention to updates.

how do we make our own sections in the emote menu?

By changing a ton of files which will just end up being reverted back every update.

I haven’t done this because it requires a ton of files to be changed, translations to be updated and bla bla bla.

I won’t be assisting with it either.

Hello animation creators.

Please stop telling people to add your stuff to dpemotes, it confuses them and then we get reports that they’re running dpemotes and rpemotes at the same time, which will just conflict and cause problems…

Dpemotes is DEAD.

We have an AnimationListCustom.lua of which they can add your code to, and they can update the fxmanifest.lua to add the ytyp code required :pray:

We have tutorials and a ticket system if people need help.

@BzZzi

1 Like
  1. I use dpemotes from my friend and I also know users who still use dpemotes. That’s why I include templates from dpemotes in my releases.

2. Everyone can use different script for animations and I really can’t add template for every animation menu that ever released.

Someone uses dpemotes, someone uses rpemotes, someone uses bkemotes… and so on. Respect that your script is not the only one that exists. If that’s a problem with your rpemotes, put it in your description. Other developers don’t have that problem. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I understand people are allowed to use other scripts, its just frustrating when they complain to us “I followed the instructions but it doesn’t work?” :weary:

:grinning: Okay. For new releases I won’t add template for dpemotes anymore.

2 Likes

No no, it’s ok. It should work regardless :slight_smile: Some people are just silly and expect everything to work magic lol

1 Like

mate im so dumb so sorry and i dont thow money at people but it’s called being supportive thanks bud

I get that, but I’m just saying publicly, that I don’t want to help someone just because they paid; it comes across as like “oh, so you will help him cos he paid x amount but you won’t help others for free? what an a-hole”.