[Free] RPEmotes

I am currently not in a position where I can do this, however there is a box carrying animation you can copy and paste, then just change the prop to a rim, car door, etc.

It’s fairly easy and I have a GitHub ReadMe and forum tutorial

Hello!
How to make this notification not above the map, but in the chat, as a message. Unfortunately, I’m not very versed in scripting and turn to you.

It’s possible, but I don’t exactly see much point.

Tell me how to do it?

Give me an hour or two, I’ll do a config for that.

2 Likes

Update 2.1.6 - Minor Update

August 2 2022

This update remove the use of deprecated chat event and use the proper one.
Also add a config NotificationsAsChatMessage to remove GTA style notifications and have the messages in the chat instead.
(@Denrulezz)

2 Likes

Update 2.1.7 - Minor Update :star2:

August 4 2022

1 Like

Crouching selfie doesn’t actually work. If it’s custom, I don’t think it was added into the streaming folder.
Told me it’s not a valid emote.

D’oh! You’re right, it seems I forgot to add it. I’ll fix this now :man_facepalming::laughing: Thanks for letting me know :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It has been added now. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

No problem!

Update 2.1.8

August 7 2022

Added New Emotes:

Hey is there any chance when someone /reloadskin or /fixped, that the props disappear?
Currently they stay in the one spot and people can use them as “starways” is this a possibility?

I have no idea where thise command come from, but yeah you could do it with some code.

ExecuteCommand("emote c")

Would stop the current animation and remove the props of this one, else you’d have to add that logic to your commands code.

You should always stop the emote before you change skin etc.

Hey question!

Any thoughts of changing up the UI?

Maybe adding the option to:
1- toggle loop or no loop
2 - only upper body or full body
3 - search through the list of emotes via a text box?

Great suggestions, however NativeUI is a nuisance to work with.

I have no plans to change anything in that regards any time soon, however the text field allowing for emotes to be searched is a good idea; not sure how that would be done however :thinking: @AvaN0x

EmoteMoving is essentially full body whereas setting this to false will only play the upper half of the body.

maybe you can talk with this guy and colaborate Barikelo Animations Menu [FREE] [STANDALONE] [NICE UI] - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

Hmmm… I’m not really a fan of how it looks, other than the fact it has a text box to search for emotes

Minor Update, no version change :airplane:

• :sparkles: Added Airport Bag Emote :sparkles:

/e airportbag