• Responsive UI
  • Optimized
  • Webhooks of Reports and Reports Solved
  • Notification (Include Export)
  • Standalone or Optional ESX
  • Thanks to @Anclados for make and teach me some tricks in css :heart:

Notification Export

--Client Side
    exports['Roda_ReportSystemV2']:ShowNoti('Title', 'body', 'color')
    -- Server Side
     TriggerClientEvent('Roda_ReportSystem:ShowNoti', src, 'Error', 'You are not admin!', '#ff0000')

NOTE: This resource was inspired in a paid resource This that was inspired in other paid resource Original Idea

As Always, This was make with ❤️

Preview: Click Here
    Download Here: Click Here

16 Likes

Roda always contributing to the community without expecting anything in return, her professionalism without asking for anything in return is incredible! Thank you very much for the mention and listening to the ideas!

3 Likes

Nice well done Roderic

1 Like

Congratulations! and Free, super job bro

1 Like

:hot_face:

5 Likes
    1. I suggest not using sql for the report system
    2. Add goto and bring option.

Great Work!

Could you try not to steal other people’s work or ideas?
    It’s clear that @Lucidb was based on my original idea, but he did a great job with the design and improving some things.
    But you have directly copied his script, when they are paid.
    That’s trampling on the work of others, and it’s not the first time I see you do the same just to make yourself known.

1 Like

What’s wrong with it? I love to see it honestly release page is full of purple. Also if he can do it and want to release it I see no harm done. We need more people like Roda.

1 Like

It’s called respect, if everyone was like him, many people would stop making scripts. Why? So that they can steal his work?
    It is very easy to copy a script, the complicated thing is to have the idea to stand out.
    But of course, as he puts it for free, what are you going to say?
    I would like to see what comment you would make if it wasn’t free :wink:

2 Likes

We are struggling for hours for a codem script. Then people like Roda come and do the same and steal our labor. I hope this will be the last

3 Likes

Tremendo, un genio Roderic y su trabajo, 10/10♥️. Recomendadisimo su trabajo y este en especial

I’m confused, steal your labor? Did they take your code? If they did you should report it. If not then I’m sorry bud but it’s not really stealing labor if they are coding their own version of a script.

3 Likes

Yeah, i do it from scratch, all is my own code :smile:

1 Like

Thank you Master Html

1 Like

Thank you Mmgv

Thanks bro!

Good release! Thank you Roda.

1 Like

I wonder… Who took the time to “copy” everything?
    Anyway… everyone does what they want with their time, give it away or sell it or not?

and apparently I also add new things… in itself it would not be a copy if not an improvement too.

Roda Is here xD . Lol

I very curious. Which project will you play next?

I think a gangster system.