[Free] Rockford Dynasty 8 MLO

Dynasty 8 | Rockford Hills

This will receive a few updates in the future
Video: Rockford Dynasty 8 | Lynxist Mods
Download:
Lynxist Mods Tebex
Github

Replaces a part of the Leopolds building near the courthouse.
Coords: -715.11, -360.66, 37.79

Has:

Big Office
Smaller Office
Main Lobby
Bathroom

This Package comes with a Livery for the Schwartzer in YFT format and comes with the instructions on how to install it in the ReadMe (copy paste in to meta files)

This Package also comes with a Dynasty 8 Branded t-shirt and polo shirt in black and white variants.

Other Maps:
South Side Workshop

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements N/A
Support No
17 Likes

Hello, map works like a charm, but i got a problem with the livery. When i open my tuningmenu, nothing is there. and F8 shows this;

Did you add the carcols/variations from the read me and if so, are you streaming meta’s for the vehicle already?

I created new ones, maybe they didnt worked, dont know how to correctly create ones. Its a Vanilla car, so i dont stream anything for it

Ah I gotcha. Maybe I should just include a full meta so you can just drag and drop it instead. I’ll get that updated soon

Pushed a drag & drop schwarzer folder inside the other_d8_assets folder

1 Like

ill try that out now, thank you!

No problem :slight_smile:, just lmk how you get on with that one

1 Like

works, but every livery is now “null”

1 Like

This will be down to the vehicle not using the vanilla modkit id number I’m pretty sure so it wont be using the names, I’ll take a look in to it and let you know if I figure it out

2 Likes

Updated carcols and it should add the names using the client file that’s been added now too

2 Likes

still null

Is the menu that you use free? I was using qb-mechanicjob and it was working fine for me when testing it.

If it’s free which one is it? I’ll try see if I can resolve it for this one :frowning_face:

No its rcore_tuning :frowning:

Then I’m not too sure unfortunately, sorry :frowning:

MLO was needed. Ty realestate to go. :bowing_man: