[Free][Release] Police K9 Script

Make sure you are using the right third eye system. The third eye only functions to let you take out the dog if you meet the criteria and allow searching of the vehicles if enabled.

i am using the right third eye but stil wont work i have also try changing the cords

He @angelicxs

Everything works fine nice work you did.
Only one question i do like to put the dog in the trunk but i wont let me…

This script is not designed to put peds in the trunk, it puts them in a seat as per the vehicle meta.

looking for some help, how do I get the German shepherd and the vest?

Do they actually come with the police vest on?

That would require you to add the ped. See instructions below.

1 Like

I appreciate this very much!

brother everyone can use it its not only for police i want that only police can use it ! now unemployed users can also

and it says also no export for ox_target can someone know how to fix i dont know how to add export?

Did you fill out the config correctly? As per the config you would need to turn Config.JobRestriction = true and put your police job name in the Config.LEOJobName table.

As per the config:

Config.LEOJobName = {'police'}  -- Name of police job that can pull out K9|
Config.JobRestriction = true -- If true, only allows police of a certain rank or higher to pull out a K9

I will assume that in the config you put ox_target as your third eye solution as per below.

Config.ThirdEyeName = 'ox_target'  -- Name of the third eye system you use

Do you have ox_target in your server, with the ox_target folder named as such? If so what export is it saying does not exist?

this one

u know that error?

It’s not ox-target by default its called ox_target. As per my previous reply I provided you the correct way to spell it in the config.

@angelicxs when I run the dog walks all the time. Isn’t there a place to edit this?
I would like it if when my cop runs, the dog runs too. When he walks, the dog walks well ^^
thx

yeah i have this problem also
when I run the dog walks all the time. Isn’t there a place to edit this?
I would like it if when my cop runs, the dog runs too. When he walks, the dog walks well ^^
thx

when i aiming at someone the dogs automatticly attack that person random

I just pushed V1.7 which should have the dog automatically swap between running and walking based on distance from the handler.

Unable to duplicate, dog does not seem to auto retaliate

You can only search players, that error occurs if you try to search a random ped.