[FREE] [RELEASE] [EUP] JPC Jumpable Plate Carrier

I really enjoy making free stuff for y’all to enjoy. I have another JPC project being worked on so be ready!

Download it below :slight_smile:
Reece_-_JPC.rar (25.0 MB)

10 Likes

Amazing!

1 Like

Sweet

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

Pretty dope would love to see it for females as well!

2 Likes

Looks dope! But got a problem, once I have the vest on my ped, the vest is bugging with my clothes, does anyone experienced the same?

2 Likes

I have had another person report this issue. I personally did not notice it. It seems to be the certain shirt that the users are using it with. I fitted it to a tucked in t-shirt and it should fit on most polo shirts but I never tested it with other shirts. The other report mentioned the shirt flying off or going crazy, what was your specific issue? Thank you for reporting it!

1 Like

The other report mentioned the shirt flying off or going crazy

That’s exactly my issue haha, but I could imagine it would be because of other clothing packs. Don’t know.

1 Like

Sorry about that then! There will be an update to this in the following weeks with some really cool features that really havent been seen before.

No worries! I’ll wait then

1 Like

Great quality free release, one of the best ! :love_you_gesture: :metal: :call_me_hand: :point_left: :point_right: :v: :pinching_hand: :ok_hand: :vulcan_salute: :raised_hand:

1 Like