[FREE] [RELEASE] [ESX] vrs_mdt - Police MDT FiveM

banner

VRS_MDT

This script, developed with React and TypeScript, is an advanced and fundamental tool for police officers in FiveM roleplay servers. It allows to access and manage crucial information for the game in an efficient and realistic way.

Download

Dependencies

Features (summarized):

• Accessible Information: Citizen and vehicle data at the click of a button.
  • Event Management: Criminal history, fines and event logging.
  • User Friendly Interface: Intuitive and functional design for an optimal user experience.

Screenshot

manageCitizens

9 Likes

This is very cool. Thank you for this. After using your garage for so long you finally released a new script. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

very nice of you to release this for free :+1:

2 Likes

im getting this error.

send me your config.lua

what’s the requirements

hi, i wanted to ask how can i add sheriff ? i added it to the config and it works but it doesnt show the other officers that are online in the MDT…

heres the code i need to add the sheriff to

and also the WANTED people dont save after restart… so if you could maybe do a sql for that

I will upload an update, in the meantime you can use this temporary patch.

playersInService = #ESX.GetExtendedPlayers('job', 'police') + #ESX.GetExtendedPlayers('job', 'sheriff')

okayy, thank you so much

and also maybe you could add something like comments on the citizen…
and when i want to put a picture from discord to someone i cant. It works when i want to put the picture on wanted but not on them in the citizen section

are you not planning to do it on qb-core as well?

can u make a qb version?

hi, i wanted to ask if you will be adding the things i was saying… it would be nice
like sql for wanted persons, fix the picture issue and so on

yes, those updates will be added

Cool MDT, nice to see a good simple free one. Noticed a error though, the error I’m pulling is when you attempt to upload a citizens profile picture you get a NUI error. Nothing else yet though. I would love to see a feature to delete past criminal charges on a citizens profile just like you can delete a wanted person on the homepage.

hi, when i click on thje github link it says error 404 and when i search your account i cant, can you send me new link for the resource? i really like it

hi, I just noticed it, I will try to fix it

export vrs_mdt.showMDT on the ox_inventory item not working, is there an update?

I´m getting this error can you help me fix it ?

update oxmysql