[FREE] [RELEASE] Custom Liveries (Static and Animated)

IMPORTANT
Im giving up on 5m, which means no more updates for this script… Anyone can post updates to this script but just credit me

INTRODUCTION
Hello there, I’m back again after quite some time with another Free Release… I was told that we can have animated liveries in game, and I did a little digging around and found this, (Thanks to Warpoet2272 and Especially thanks to Xilophinum since he is who provided the code) I merely just compiled it into a script and released it (Since I couldn’t find a release), full credit goes to the people mentioned above…

How It Works
Basically just replace the link in the code with a .gif (For animated liveries) Or an image for a static custom livery… Follow this video for a guide on how to make this work.

NOTE
Again, all credits go to Xilophinum and if he asks I will take this release down, (I merely just released this as I couldn’t find a release linked to that post)

Download
animatedlivery.7z (612 Bytes)

2 Likes

That youtube video is private.

1 Like

That youtube video is private.

Yes, It is being uploaded, try again in a few minutes

1 Like

Any preview?

Any preview?

Well it’s kinda complicated, you’ll have to fine tune it yourself… I will try to upload and link a preview but you’ll have to basically do the resolution part yourself, if you don’t it’ll just be a simple box even if you chose the full body…

i see

Hiya mate, you can keep this post up, I did make one a while ago about it as I did release it but I’ve stop support and that on it as I am busy irl, good to see someone has picked it up

1 Like

First Off, THANKS…
Second of all, yea I am busy these days aswell, But I plan on working on this and a lot of other ideas and scripts I have after Im done with my exams lol.

it’s not working

is there a way to make it work when player loads? i have to use /ensure animatedlivery to see it work.

have to restart anytime someone joins and whenever a different vehicle on the list is spawned

is there a way to make it work when player loads? i have to use /ensure animatedlivery to see it work.

type

ensure animatedlivery

in the server.cfg and youll be gucci

Without any errors or logs, I cant help sorry

hmmmmm, not sure whats up with that