[FREE] [RELEASE] Advanced Starter Pack System

Advanced Starter Pack System for FiveM

This resource provides an advanced starter pack system for FiveM servers utilizing QBCore and ESX Frameworks.

New players on your FiveM server can receive freebies with this resource. You can configure which items you would like to give to the new players.

Previews:

If the video is not loading click here

Features:

• Language Configuration: Set the language for notifications.
  • Debug Mode: Toggle debug messages in the console.
  • Integration Options:
    • Target Resource: Choose between ‘ox_target’ and ‘qb-target’.
    • Inventory Resource: Choose between ‘ox_inventory’, ‘qb-inventory’, and ‘ps-inventory’.
    • SQL Resource: Choose between ‘oxmysql’, ‘mysql-async’, and ‘ghmattimysql’.
  • Command Usage: Enable or disable the command to give starter packs to players.
  • Customizable Starter Pack:
    • Define items and quantities to be given to new players.
    • Set up a designated NPC with customizable appearance and location for players to receive their starter pack.
  • Starter Vehicle Option: Provide a starter vehicle to players with customizable options such as model, fuel level, and teleportation.
  • LegacyFuel Compatibility: Easily integrate with LegacyFuel to manage vehicle fuel levels.
  • Notification System: Customizable notification system based on server framework (ESX or QBCore).
  • Includes built-in Discord logging.
  • This resource is running at idle with 0.00 ms.

Config Screenshot

Get it here:

Tebex: https://tcd.tebex.io/checkout/packages/add/6245641/single
Github: https://github.com/Teezy-Core/cfx-tcd-starterpack

14 Likes

nice work :wink:

1 Like

Does it just spawn the car and give keys or does this add it to the players garage for permanent owner?

1 Like

Nice idea and script !
Little question, if i take ox_inventory in choice, this is work with qs inventory? or need compatible option ?

1 Like

It spawns the car and simultaneously saves it to their garage or as the owner.

As of now, it only supports ox_inventory and qb/ps-inventory. However, I will be adding the Quasar inventory as soon as possible. It will be updated today, but you can also do it by going to server/main.lua > line 138. See the image below for the highlighted section.

Great script! Is there a way to make it so that it can be claimed again if someone exits and returns to the server?

1 Like

do i have permission to recode and add more to this??
credits will be given

1 Like

Sure, according to the GPL v3 license, you have the freedom to modify and redistribute the script as long as you adhere to the terms of the license. Just make sure to provide proper credit as you mentioned. Looking forward to seeing your enhancements!

Do you mean if someone was already in the process of claiming the starter pack but got suddenly disconnected?

You can adjust the vehicle_spawn coordinate on the config :wink:

Config.EnableStarterVehicle = true -- if you want to give starter vehicle to player
Config.StarterVehicle = {
    model = 'adder',
    teleport_player = true,        -- player will be teleported to the vehicle
    vehicle_spawn = vec4(-1040.123047, -2727.138428, 20.046143, 238.110229), -- vehicle spawn location and heading
    fuel = 100.0,                  -- fuel level of the vehicle
}

Advanced Starter Pack System - 1.1.0 Updates

• Added: Quasar Inventory compatibility
  • Added: Give key as config function, for custom key system if applicable.
1 Like

Not nessecarily, but furthermore, we are experiencing this error in our server.

We are using Qb-Core (Qb-Target) as well as PS-Inventory. Are you familiar with how to fix this? The starterpack script gives a vehicle when a player third-eyes the NPC character, although does not give any items to the player.

1 Like

I see the error is with the fuel script I use ox fuel insted legacy fuel , Just put

Config.SetFuel = function(vehicle, fuel)
–exports.LegacyFuel:SetFuel(vehicle, fuel)
SetVehicleFuelLevel(vehicle, fuel)
end

and working fine :smiley: thanks

1 Like

I will try to install ps-inventory on my end to see if we encounter the same error, and I will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

unique idea, well done guys

1 Like

Advanced Starter Pack System - 1.2.0 Updates

• Added: Error handling for inventory resources ensures that if there’s an error (for example, items not existing), it won’t break the flow of the program. Instead, it continues to give the other items that do exist.
  • Fix: Fixed ps-inventory issue raised by @strife.social

I understand now. Actually, this was already in my mind when I was in the process of making the script. LOL! :sweat_smile: But suddenly, I don’t understand why I didn’t add this feature, where it should check if the spot for the vehicle has already been occupied by another vehicle. So with that, it should spawn next to the other vehicle. I will add this as soon as possible. Thanks for the clarifications :wink:

1 Like

Advanced Starter Pack System - 1.3.0 Updates

• Revisions: Implemented a new approach for vehicle spawns to prevent collisions when multiple players receive their starter packs simultaneously.

• Revised: StarterVehicle function to check if player is in any vehicle then return error

• Revisions: Added a new option, receiving_radius, and revised the receiving point function accordingly.

• New Feature: Introduced an Alert Dialog feature as requested by the community.

[TODO]

• Quiz Option: Implement a quiz feature before players can receive their starter pack. The quiz could cover city/server rules to ensure new players understand them.
  • Starter pack as a Gift Item: Consider offering the starter pack as a gift item instead of providing it directly. This would allow players to claim their freebies at their convenience.
  • Script Optimization/Simplification: Seek opportunities to optimize and simplify the script. (Details to be provided)

Quick Preview

2 Likes

Hey, just headed to bed rn, so wont be back for a bit, but having some issues… when i go up to the character to collect from, nothing happens, or shows up. I set a custom position for them at the police station near fantastic plaza, and I added a husky from keep-companion to the list of things you get. idk if the husky might be breaking it or sumn. also in the console im getting a database query error, Table ‘main.tcd_starterpack’ doesn’t exist. I’m using qb-target, ps-inventory, and mysql-async. also I’m using a john wick model wick2 from extra npcs pack, which shows up and works good. as well, when using the command to get the starter pack, it says I already got one. I think it’s the database query error, idk what to do to fix it. It looks like it’s coming from ox_lib, which i have installed so starterpack will run, and it looks like it’s trying to use oxmysql, even though it’s set to mysql-async. Screenshot of the error below. Also the character to collect from has a green orb around him, just a debug thing you have turned on while working rn? I just pulled from main a bit ago to update it. Anyways, as i said, headed to bed now, is late lol