[FREE] Realistic Vehicle Damage

BBV X WORLD | Realistic Vehicle Damage

Realistic Vehicle Damage is a straightforward standalone tool designed to simulate accurate vehicle damage. It affects your wheels in collisions, with the ability to adjust the speed settings from the Config. Depending on the impact speed, your vehicle’s wheels can experience effects like popping, bursting, or even losing a wheel.

• ChatGPT

Resource Preview - Video link

Download

Download from Tebex

Download from Github

most of my free work : https://bbv.world/category/free

12 Likes

Amazing Script!

1 Like

Is the Deformation also saved?

This script looks great!

1 Like

While I do like free releases, I have to kind of disagree with the following statement:

But in your code you are randomizing which wheel gets damaged or broken off its axle when a collision happens.
You can see it in the video. In the first clip you are losing the wheel that’s still kind of in the air and opposite of the collision that is happening :smiley:

To do this in more detail, you could do the following:

• On “normal” collision (change of speed on x- or y-axis), raycast from each wheel to check where something is closest.
  • On hitting the ground (change of speed on z-axis), you can check the extends of the vehicle and which is closest to the ground etc.

At least if you had plans for this, now you have an idea where to start :+1:

2 Likes

chatgpt wrote that :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

if you want you can do all that, the code is open source you can add all the things you want

So you’re just release what chatgpt wrote?

no chatgpt wrote the text

Too simple, GPLv3 violation