[FREE] RacingApp 3.3 - ESX support and more

If anyone is using Ox Core and want to help out with adding support for it you can find the core swap stuff in functions.lua in both server and client side. ESX hasn’t been tried on our side (as we don’t run an ESX test server), so if there’s issues please help us fix it.

There’s been way to many changes to this script since my last post on cfx forums, so here are the latest highlights. If you want more info, the Readme has been rewritten and updated to list features and showcase stuff.

• Added support to swap Core.
  • Added ESX support
  • Added default tracks in default_tracks.sql (Can be imported even if you have existing tracks)
  • Added option to do forced first person races
  • Added curation options so you can curate and un-curate tracks in the tracks menu (new auth option in Config)
  • Reworked the Racing HUD look
  • Added split-times to HUD
  • Added 5 new exports for joining, leaving and setting up races, and for fetching tracks and available races (see Readme for more info)
  • Added “show track” button in My Tracks and Available Races tab so you can preview tracks from there
  • Notifications show up in the Tablet if it’s open
  • Added option to change the custom primary color with Config.PrimaryUiColor
  • Added DrawText checkpoint pillars with customization. Can be toggled off with Config.UseDrawTextWaypoint and
    modified in Config.DrawTextSetup

Latest UI showcase

Get it here

13 Likes

:fire::fire:best free racing app

1 Like

fire broo

1 Like

Nice work!! :wink:

1 Like

really nice work and thanks for esx support

1 Like

Can’t really help you debug (and this forum isn’t the best place for it either) since I didn’t make the ESX conversions. But maybe the conversion is done wrong. Please check the money side of the functions.lua on server side. Maybe you can find some error with how it was made :+1:

This issue was fixed with latest patch. Worth noting is that ESX users need to update the MoneyTypes in the config to work with esx.

1 Like

Another absolute banger :+1:

hi! im using esx,. i typed /createracinguser god 1 frederick and it keeps saying name isnt too long.

Weird. There’s no ESX specific parts about the code that would check the length of your input. Have you accidentally removed Config.MaxRacerNameLength or Config.MinRacerNameLength from the config?

What does the server print out say, please provide screenshot of server log.

yes, apparently, I havent mondified anything else except the ox, everything was the same

Can any player enter a command to create a god account?

They shouldn’t be able to no.

Very well done and a super underrated racing resource.

Honestly, I’ve yet to see a free/paid resource that can do better than this. My players were extremely happy when we replaced our old qb-lapraces with this. Significant improvement in performance/usability.

Looking forward to whatever you guys add and would recommend this as an update for anyone from their current racing app and to support Coffee if you can.