[FREE] Qubit's Topology Map

Design files added to topic :gift_heart:

1 Like

Interesting take on a new map, I like it.

will add postal code?

I revised everything again because the images had shifted, so I moved it correctly and expanded everything in terms of numbers and areas. I also took out the dds and only left the png in there so that you don’t need the package (NVIDIA_Texture_Tools_for_Adobe_Photoshop_2023.3.2

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CAea8VCGrvbRHXpSy3i980vZK7wiP8Kc/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

Thanks, awsome!

Postal Maps White, Purple version is released on Github!
i used postals from this post [Release] Postal Code Map & Minimap - New & Improved - v1.3 thanks!

Nice release! Might have to try this one.

@Qubit the minimap dosent show your map for me :frowning:

Hello, if you are using native map zoom levels, you need to reconfigure zoom levels, here is snippet :gift_heart:

qubit-topologyzoom.zip (835 Bytes)

@Qubit works thanks but i noticed that some streets are missing

1 Like

when does the update beeing released for the postals ?

postal update is already released

The reason for this is that the map was taken directly from the GTA 5 Secret Blueprint map

will it be fixed in future ?

message it remains as a draft, sorry for late response sir :cry:, if I have free time I will publish it as an update, thank you.

Hey @Qubit,

Have you made any updates to this since?

Big fan of the map but the streets missing is off-putting for our server at the moment, the minimap is also flickering with the above snippet you put :slight_smile:

Great work though!

1 Like

@DareToDoyle honest answer ?

No.

1 Like

Appreciate the honesty!

1 Like

@DareToDoyle Thanks you

What exactly do you mean by shaking? Can you send a video?

@Tilltheprogamer @DareToDoyle
Guys, unfortunately, I cannot find much time to develop the map. As you know, this map is the original GTA 5 Blueprint map; that is, I did not draw this map. It is an existing secret blueprint map. For this reason, I need to sit down and modify the roads, and this takes some time to make it look nice and harmonious.

I need to focus on other projects. However, the project is completely open-source. You can develop your own roads with a Photoshop file, which you can edit as a PSD in 4K resolution. I cannot say for sure that I will not do it, but I need to make time to do it right now, along with other projects I’ve been dealing with since I started.

Thank you for your understanding. I will look at it when I have time. Here are the things to do in order:

1. Cayo Perico Support
  2. Roxwood Support
  3. Road Fixing

:gift_heart:

2 Likes