[FREE] Quadra Type 66 [Add-On | Tuning | Template]

QUADRA TYPE 66 FROM CYBERPUNK 2077

This is my first ever car release since it’s the first time I’m converting a car from another game, it took me approximately 3 weeks (70+ hours) and it’s finally done :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It was really challenging since Cyberpunk don’t use textures a lot and it has other issues converting the model into ZModeler3, but I’m really happy with the results

Features

• Template
  • High Quality interior
  • Custom Handling
  • Working Dials
  • 13 Tuning Parts (Look at the showcase video below to see more about it)

Please comment if there is any issues and I will update and fix all bugs as fast as possible :thumbsup:

Showcase video:

Youtube video (if the above won’t load)

More Screenshots:

Interior

Working dials

Other screenshots

Download link:
type66avenger.zip (22.2 MB)

Credits
Cyberpunk 2077, Wolvenkit, ZModeler3

Don’t forget to :heart: this post if you liked this car, it motivates me to keep converting models for FiveM (But it’s mostly for my ego :drooling_face:)

29 Likes

Amazing work! :heart:

1 Like

Flawless!! That thing is gorgeous

1 Like

If this is your first ever car then I can’t wait to see what else you do because this is amazing and will be 100% using it in my community! Great work dude keep it up!

1 Like

great work Clem!

2 Likes

Nice work man can’t wait to test it !
Next step the Caliburn :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

For now I’m working on the Mizutani Shion (And also a Toyota GR but shhh :shushing_face:)
But I might make the Caliburn after :+1:

3 Likes

Amazing work! thx

1 Like

Looking great, keep up to good work! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

wow, looks awesome.

1 Like

I wish I could convert a cyperpunk car myself, I keep running into troubles ripping the models. Anyways, this car looks amazing!

1 Like

Don’t worry I will do some tutorials when I will be more familiar with how it works :+1:

Hi, Fantastic work, only problem is. Players are able to shoot the driver behind the car where there is no window. That part should be bulletproof. Can you please fix it?

1 Like

Woops, I will take a look into it after the holiday :+1:

Thanks for reporting me this issue!

Wow, ty for ur work

2 Likes

Hello, very nice mod.
I don’t know why but my car doesn’t have sound, I’ve tried to reinstall it and nothing, I installed it as I installed the other mods I have and in this the sound doesn’t work.

Since this car uses the car engine from a dlc car, it might be the issue… I will need to figure that out, but it’s more an issue on your end than mine :pensive:

Try updating your game or the server version, maybe the DLCs need to be activated on your server. I really don’t know, hope you will find the answer before I do xd

Thanks anyway, do you know which dlc the car uses? so I can check if I have it.

Open vehicles.meta, find <audioNameHash>VECTRE</audioNameHash> and replace “VECTRE” with another vehicle with audio. Then save and restart the server. Enjoy~

1 Like

The Emperor Vectre from the Los Santos Tuners update :+1:

You can change the engine sound using audioNameHash in the vehicles.meta file (type66avenger/common folder)!

EDIT: Woops I haven’t seen @CaptainAvenger responded while I was writing :sweat_smile:

1 Like