[FREE] [QBCORE] RGB painting script for vehicles

cw-rgbpainter

https://i.imgur.com/QIGOw7D.png

Paint your cars in all the colors of the rainbow! The script comes with two usable items: A paint gun and a paint removal spray can. And also a paint canister that’s needed to operate the paint gun.

Using the paint gun opens a menu where you can input RGB values (format example: “250 0 250”) to paint Primary and Secondary. Pressing “Preview” opens the confirmation. You can back out from here and the script will reset your cars original color. If you have canister usage enabled you need to have 1-2 canisters on you to complete the painting. When you confirm the ped will do a lil animation and then you got a new color coat! It syncs to the database and creates a separate field to track coat (gloss, matte etc).

Showcase

Get it here :point_right: GitHub - Coffeelot/cw-rgbpainter: RGB vehicle painting script for QBCore

And no, we don’t know how to work CFX, if you know someone who can translate scripts send em our way k thanks bye!

6 Likes

standalone? sure? I only see qbcore lul functions

1 Like

Can ESX work?

I mean, beautiful release, but about that standalone part…
obrazek

will be cool to add a palette of colours, great release btw.

Standalone as not part of some $50 mechanic script that barely runs :wink:

I’ll remove the Standalone from the title as ya’ll are getting your panties twisted :joy:

I’m planning to look into adding this into our darkweb tablet (still early in development). From there I was even thinking of making it possible to have a global market with colors to chose from, as in they could be shared over servers etc.

1 Like

“STANDALONE” :rofl:

We just added a custom UI and a color picker for this. Check it out:

1 Like

is there maybe an esx/standalone version?

1 Like