[Free] [QBCore] PDM Catalogue

Mojito PDM Catalogue

Mojito PDM is a React / Typescript Catalogue for PDM, complete with test driving and purchasing. It is flexible and configurable enabling the user to have full control over the resource with just a config file so this can be used as a simple catalogue on it’s own or with the included option of purchasing and finance.

Features

• High Performance Material UI
  • Dark theme toggle
  • Filter vehicles by category
  • Pre-configured vehicles and prices which can be easily changed
  • Test Driving with configurable locations and timer
  • Buy vehicles from the catalogue (optional)
  • Finance vehicles (optional)

Downloads

Repository: GitHub - Mojito-Fivem/mojito_pdm: React / Typescript catalogue for PDM
Releases (recommended): Release React UI refactoring · Mojito-Fivem/mojito_pdm · GitHub

Screenshots

Issues & Contributing

Any issues you may have, please create an issue on github (as long as it is not a duplicate) instead of clogging up this forum post. There are some missing vehicles from newer DLC that I have not added, so contributions for this will be greatly appreciated and credit will be given.

18 Likes

make it for ESX plsss

2 Likes

Sorry I don’t work with ESX so I won’t be working on any ports, the repository is licensed so anyone can fork it and make an ESX version if they wish.

1 Like

Damn first typescript release in the forum ig, this should encourage other devs to work on it :slight_smile:

the only issue is the low performance of js(compiled ts) code in fivem

2 Likes

Thank you for contributing a quality resource for free!

1 Like

Very nice job!

1 Like

New 2.3.0 Update

• Added colour picker when buying or financing a vehicle
  • Re-worked finance checking so outstanding balances can be viewed in a single neat menu
  • General code cleanup
Screenshots

1 Like
2 Likes

Menu doesnt open, Only does the emote and the course is on screen, No error in console

Build the ui

How do i do that? Download the Repository instead?

Is there any way to change the location of the target?

Good morning, is it possible to have multiple locations? Same catalog and everything, just viewable in different spots on the map.

Im having issue with making the database table, could anyone just send me the sql file, or send me something that could help me?

how do we build the ui
?

I got it, But when i try to open the UI i only see y mouse course, So Thats the problem i have

Hey There [MojitoBurrito] is it alright if i made video on how to install and build the UI for this Script and Ofcourse Credits will go to You?
Because Many people have issue installing/building the UI , It will help Alot if you Agree?

1 Like

If you want, I don’t really maintain qbcore stuff anymore

1 Like