[FREE] QBCore/OX Target / qb-target and ox_target modified

Hello, gamers today I am going to release another UI script. This is a modified UI version of qb-target / ox_target and it’s totally free. I am a Full Stack Developer and if you want me to create custom NUIs or websites for your FiveM servers feel free to contact me.

Features :biting_lip:

• All same as default qb-target
  • Added config.lua for all configurations.

Manual :spiral_notepad:

• Simply delete the old qb-target and paste this qb-target by downloading Latest Release

Download from GitHub :point_down: and Hit a :star2: on this GitHub repository if you like this modification.

View more scripts In the same theme :point_down:

QBCore Clothing
e327e4f7ab6f11e3c6963e67f79017b06a9115f5

QBCore/ESX Radial Menu
ss-radialmenu

11 Likes

Great and clean job, bookmarking it for my next update

1 Like

Thanks a lot @NoAimGirlKane . Such nice replies keep me motivated to make new free stuff for the community.

1 Like

I’ll keep an eye on your github then :slight_smile: It’s been a while since I trusted a dev for free stuff, so keep up the good work, I’m cheering for you mate!

1 Like

soon ox_target? :smiley:

1 Like

By tomorrow I promise!

Nice!

1 Like

:face_with_monocle::stuck_out_tongue: any news

1 Like

Yes in next few hours!

@Strixluca @hrisk0x

Update :memo:

• Added the same NUI for ox_target!

Download from GitHub :point_down: and Hit a :star2: on this GitHub repository if you like this modification.

hello
For each update I only have to add the /web folder, or are there more modifications

You can add the web folder if you don’t want background blur otherwise you need to add the full folder because for background blur I am using a FiveM function TriggerScreenblurFadeIn/out

Thanks, if I remove the blur, I like it better, nice job

1 Like

Thanks a lot :hugs:

Hey just downloaded the redisign, you did a fantastic job only wondering if i can change the color of the blue circle that you can target with the eye.

1 Like

Yes go to html/syle.css nd change all the colors you want.

This is only ui right? Nothing will change once I put those instead of design?

Cant find it, i made a ticket in youre discord but no response

Hey, If anyone needs new features or some modifications can suggest them below.
Thanks