heroin proccessing
lean mission and consumables
lsd manufacturing
mescaline
meth
oxyruns
pharma for ems to hand out
shrooms picking 
travelling merchant(spawns in one random location from config option on script start)
weed proccessing(config option to make it a job)
wholesale
xtc proccessing
a rework of qb-drugs cornerselling and deliveries

Big Credit to @bostra for allowing me to use his glow in the dark mushroom props! they are so pretty and I love it!

preview video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_x7_oz_SAU

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based nah
Lines (approximately) I cant count that high
Requirements in the readme
Support Yes
12 Likes

Glad to have helped :heart:

2 Likes

I couldn’t do this without you :heart:

2 Likes

the one u telling me to download is still v2

No this is v3 post. Link is the same but it’s rewritten.

Can’t belive this is free, it’s far more in depth than most paid resources! Will defiantly be giving this a try!

1 Like

Thank you! I got really tired of basic free drug scripts or overly expensive ones so I built this to be a good free option for the community! We all deserve a good free option :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You sir are a absolute legend! out of interest are the maps you used in your video linked anywhere? as it looked like you had more than the standard ipl’s

1 Like

The maps I used were these: [MLO] 4x Drug Lab Interior [Add-On SP / FiveM] - GTA5-Mods.com

All locations for target and peds are easy to change around so you aren’t forced to use MLOs or you can if you want!

1 Like

do anybody know how can i rsie the price on the drug when its sold? or thats something the md-drugs support do?

In the shared folder there’s a file called qbdrugsrewrite. In there you will see drug names and min and max. Adjust there

thank you so much and now when i try to sell meth it didnt work or i try taking it … i didnt work is there a gitch to that ? when i tr to sell meth it says somethin like what u trying to do sell fucking air lol but yea how i fix that ?

What map is he using

hi i have an issue on qbcore, where when you are corner selling i cant access my pockets, only after i stop selling

could you plz make this for esx aswell, its an amazing script

ive never done anything with ESX but someone in the community made a bridge that could potentially make this a possibility. Ill give their bridge a try and if it works, then ill post it

NICE
:stuck_out_tongue:

That Would be great, Do you know when we should see this come to esx?

If I end up getting it to work it may take a while since this is pretty hard coded into qb. Thankfully bl labs made a bridge that in theory can covert 90% of this to esx but it will take a while since I’m working on other releases

is there a way to change the orientation of the peds, i tried to put my own peds down and it seems like it wasn’t reading the heading. im kind of new to modding, but it seemed like it wasn’t reading vector 4 only vector 3. i just wanted to turn the ped around and it kept spawning the same direction no matter the 4th vector